Which Teams Fans Bother You The Most? Vol. zip up the flame suit

Originally Posted by JayDubH11

1. Dallas Cowboys fans (especially those from DC/MD/VA)

embarassed.gif

It's funny how you put so much time and effort into talking **@% about USC
Really? 20 seconds on a keyboard is al that time and effort?

I don't have to make my school out to be more than what it is
Clearly you do with your inaccuracies

it's obvious you have some type of complex.
Heaven forbid I care about factual accuracy in life. You should change your sig, it's a sham just like your school

Notice you didn't respond to the link, the only thing that is a sham is your e persona, you talk a lot of #%#% behind a screen.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by curt2121

Stick to Texas, you obviously don't know *+#+
Irtonic since your sig proves you dont' even know about your own school. USC does NOT have 95 NCAA team championships

I don't know about my own school? Get the +!$$ outta here!

USC men's and women's athletics have won 84 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) championships,[sup][7][/sup] third best in the nation, trailing only UCLA and Stanford. Note that the NCAA does not include football championships in its calculation. If it did, USC's 11 football championships would bring the total to 95. USC men's teams have combined for 86 national championships, the best in the nation. In addition, USC has 347 Individual NCAA Championships, best in the nation. The men's 296 Individual Championships are best in the nation and 50 ahead of second place Michigan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Southern_California
oh really? i gave you a link refuting the crap you are claiming. obviously your overpaid education didn't teach you how to read. don't be mad. oh and i live in california. you think you run it cause you have the most bandwagon fans. congratulations. i'll give you that award.

I never refuted that UCLA nor Stanford were behind us in total National Championships. My sig and avatar reflect the current football game that was played .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now it makes sense why you talk reckless, what are you 5'0 with heels on? It's always napoleon complex individuals who talk big
smh.gif

again nice try. first maybe you should learn to read. i never said you were refuting anything. i was. again your over priced education is kicking in.the reason why i was bringing up ucla and stanford is to show that first of all you don't run l.a. and even stanford is ahead of you. i don't care ifyou won a football game against ucla. that has nothing to do with 95 at all. your logic is flawed. and by the way i'm 5'8" so nice try.
WSCL1_L_FIRE.jpg
take it, its yours. you know what to do with it.

After looking at you bluesurferx, I really could care less what you have to say. It validates that people like you come on to the internet and try to talkreckless without any ramifications. If my info was in fact wrong, a simple "hey AM 1 FIEND, that signature of yours is off". You had to try to betough guy and talk #!+%. I know for a fact you wouldn't talk out of the side of your neck to me in person. Keep posting up your "L's" andkeep ignoring the fact that I never discredited UCLA or Stanford. The bottom line is you have a napoleon complex and it's funny that you lash out online tomake you feel better. I am done with going back and forth with you too.

MLB- Giants (the ones on this board are ten times better than the ones i know though lol), Yankees (never meet one from NY), Red Sox
NBA- Lakers, Utah
NFL- Cowboys, Packers, Raiders
College- Duke, UCLA

Back
Top Bottom