Which SUV would you take for this price range and WHY? (PICS)

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

2006_jeep_grand_cherokee_srt8-pic-2415733277938920057.jpeg
Ohh my LAWDDDD
pimp.gif

To answer your question, definitely the Escalade. But if you have 30K cash why not put a $10k down payment on a brand new ____________. and put the rest in the bank.

To answer your question, definitely the Escalade. But if you have 30K cash why not put a $10k down payment on a brand new ____________. and put the rest in the bank.

forgot all about the Jeep SRT8, you can maybe find a good on those since they got the new one coming out.

forgot all about the Jeep SRT8, you can maybe find a good on those since they got the new one coming out.

Your dumb if your going to spend 30k on a RR with 83k miles on it, Maintainence is going to rape you up your butt. Watch when the ****** goes at 100k. Trust me,ive seen it.

Your dumb if your going to spend 30k on a RR with 83k miles on it, Maintainence is going to rape you up your butt. Watch when the ****** goes at 100k. Trust me,ive seen it.

SRT8 is a good choice, but that gas mileage is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anyone saying RR is just giving bad advice, but each to his own.

SRT8 is a good choice, but that gas mileage is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anyone saying RR is just giving bad advice, but each to his own.

srt8 jeep and smash on all them.  i've driven all those cars and the jeep pulls the hardest by FAR.  it's just as fast as a cayenne turbo, if not faster.

srt8 jeep and smash on all them.  i've driven all those cars and the jeep pulls the hardest by FAR.  it's just as fast as a cayenne turbo, if not faster.

Of those three....the Escalade. Trail Blazer is too small, RR is unreliable. GM makes some pretty decent trucks. I shipped my cars out to NC so I'm borrowing a 1993 C2500 Suburban with a 454 in it. This truck is 17 years old but still runs incredibly strong. So much damn torque, I am still surprised at how well it moves for being 7500 pounds.

Of those three....the Escalade. Trail Blazer is too small, RR is unreliable. GM makes some pretty decent trucks. I shipped my cars out to NC so I'm borrowing a 1993 C2500 Suburban with a 454 in it. This truck is 17 years old but still runs incredibly strong. So much damn torque, I am still surprised at how well it moves for being 7500 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom