Which SUV would you take for this price range and WHY? (PICS)

Depends on what you want...

If you want to look like a baller...Range > Lade > Trailblazer

If you want a reliable car to get you from A to B...Lade > Trailblazer > Range

If you want a fairly reliable car that won't kill your pockets to fix...Trailblazer >>>>>>>>>>Lade > Range

Depends on what you want...

If you want to look like a baller...Range > Lade > Trailblazer

If you want a reliable car to get you from A to B...Lade > Trailblazer > Range

If you want a fairly reliable car that won't kill your pockets to fix...Trailblazer >>>>>>>>>>Lade > Range

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'd get a Porsche Cayenne with around 35k-40k miles.
This is pretty good I think, $30k, 42k miles.
P55101.jpg

^I was gonna suggest that but honestly the older model Cayenne isn't even on the radar anymore. The new facelifted one trumps the older models...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Escalade > Range > Trailblazer based on reliability.

The "stunt" factor is obvious though. Range > Escalade > Trailblazer.

Basically don't get the trailblazer.
^Really? In regards to the stunt factor, I thought it was Escalade = Range > TrailBlazer. You can through some 26"-30"'s on that Escalade and will probably turn more than than a Flying Spur or Quattrope or something...

eek.gif
roll.gif
Are you serious fam?  
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'd get a Porsche Cayenne with around 35k-40k miles.
This is pretty good I think, $30k, 42k miles.
P55101.jpg

^I was gonna suggest that but honestly the older model Cayenne isn't even on the radar anymore. The new facelifted one trumps the older models...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Escalade > Range > Trailblazer based on reliability.

The "stunt" factor is obvious though. Range > Escalade > Trailblazer.

Basically don't get the trailblazer.
^Really? In regards to the stunt factor, I thought it was Escalade = Range > TrailBlazer. You can through some 26"-30"'s on that Escalade and will probably turn more than than a Flying Spur or Quattrope or something...

eek.gif
roll.gif
Are you serious fam?  
indifferent.gif

I wouldnt get either of those, but out of the 3 escalade, trail blazers interior is just horrendous.

I wouldnt get either of those, but out of the 3 escalade, trail blazers interior is just horrendous.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^
ohwell.gif
That's the point my dude. I didn't say "Which SUV would you get if you had $30K?" First sentence I said "If you were buying one of THESE..."

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^
ohwell.gif
That's the point my dude. I didn't say "Which SUV would you get if you had $30K?" First sentence I said "If you were buying one of THESE..."

None of the above. If you have 30k for a used SUV, get a 2007-2008 Acura MDX Sport model with as little mileage as you can find.
SS Trailblazer: Exterior does nothing for me.

Escalade: Lesser of the three evils but still spending 30k for a 60k car is crazy.

Range: You will look great sitting on the side of the road in your broken down RR.

How long are you planning on keeping the car? If you get it to look good, these cars will be redesigned soon (heck the RR already was refreshened) and you'll be stuck with an older model.

None of the above. If you have 30k for a used SUV, get a 2007-2008 Acura MDX Sport model with as little mileage as you can find.

Escalade: Lesser of the three evils but still spending 30k for a 60k car is crazy.

Range: You will look great sitting on the side of the road in your broken down RR.

How long are you planning on keeping the car? If you get it to look good, these cars will be redesigned soon (heck the RR already was refreshened) and you'll be stuck with an older model.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

The Range will give you headaches when it comes to maintenance. Everyone that I've known to own one has had issues especially at above 50k miles.
THIS
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

The Range will give you headaches when it comes to maintenance. Everyone that I've known to own one has had issues especially at above 50k miles.
THIS
smh.gif

this dude just said an mdx
laugh.gif
i dont think hes a woman with kids.

ive always wanted a range but that ilage sets me off, trailblazers are wack imo. escalade is cool to though

this dude just said an mdx
laugh.gif
i dont think hes a woman with kids.

ive always wanted a range but that ilage sets me off, trailblazers are wack imo. escalade is cool to though

f62261914a311fb0ac30d6d48debe8470d8294d2_r.gif

Dawg, not even YOU believe that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Stopped reading there.

Back
Top Bottom