Which has better quality Nikes or NB's ?

Which Brand has better overall quality Nikes or NB's

• Nike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Balance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nike is the most famous brand of sneakers.
New Balance is one of the Pioneers of sneakers.
WHICH HAS BETTER QUALITY?

You honestly think people on Niketalk can comment on quality?? :x People here complain about things like shoe creasing :lol:

Nike is the most famous brand of sneakers.
New Balance is one of the Pioneers of sneakers.
WHICH HAS BETTER QUALITY?

New Balance but not by alot.

By personal experience i've seen alot of less glue stains on NB's and the craftsmanship in general is a bit better, but its nothing to go crazy for.

I personally think New Balance uses far better quality materials like their suede for example. Overall I think New balance is superior in craftsmanship and quality. That's just my opinion though

And why do my DB Free Runs smell like they came right from chemistry class? 

NB for me ANYDAY!

no question that its NB that makes you look like an old man wearing orthopedics, unless you are running in NB they look like fashion poop and quality? really? between what at nike? retros or new models? i'll never wear NB simply because they will always be remembered to me as the shoes grandpas wore when they were sold at Payless.

What Nike lacks in craftsmanship, it easily makes up for with style. Keep in mind that New Balance are made in the US and the UK by people who earn a real wage.

As the poll shows it really isn't close. Made in the USA or UK NBs destroy absolutely anything Nike (and any other sneaker company really) puts out in terms of quality. Even the NBs that aren't made in the US are of superior quality to Nikes and Jordans. Gotta love NB

Keep in mind that New Balance are made in the US and the UK by people who earn a real wage.

Do your damn research. Not all New Balance shoes are made in the USA. To attempt to relate quality of product and location of manufacture is laughable. And for that matter, I've never known of one person on this message board who works in the shoe industry and is able to comment on shoe quality with authority. If there is someone here who has genuine knowledge of the shoe industry then I'll be shocked.

http://www.newbalance.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-newbalance_us-Site/default/CustomerService-Faqs

Do your damn research. Not all New Balance shoes are made in the USA. To attempt to relate quality of product and location of manufacture is laughable. And for that matter, I've never known of one person on this message board who works in the shoe industry and is able to comment on shoe quality with authority. If there is someone here who has genuine knowledge of the shoe industry then I'll be shocked.
http://www.newbalance.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-newbalance_us-Site/default/CustomerService-Faqs
Sorry for making such a general statement. Obviously not all New Balance come out of the UK or USA Factories, they simply would not be able to meet the demand. My statement was in reference to the majority of limited release or collaboration New Balance shoes, as I assumed that the majority of people that come here are not really into buying general release or cheap lime green and silver New Balance joggers for the local chuck out bin, my apologies if I am wrong. Most of the limited drops are in fact manufactured in the UK or USA and New Balance are one of the only manufacturers committed to continuing production of footwear in first world countries.

http://www.newbalance.com/Domestic-Manufacturing/about_domestic_manufacturing,default,pg.html

Back
Top Bottom