Where's God when you need him or her or it?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

My "God'' is no different than yours. I'm happy you have happiness and my post isn't saying i dont. I just realize at a certain point nothing matters but everything does. The perplexing adjustments one has to make in a secular world with defined spirituality is one mighty cross to bare.

Word.

He is always there. Don't just pray when things are down and bad...Pray all the time bro. Things will get better..just keep the faith alive and think positive.

He is always there. Don't just pray when things are down and bad...Pray all the time bro. Things will get better..just keep the faith alive and think positive.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Don't live life dependent on a higher power to alleviate all of life's worries, that's where you've gone wrong. Handle things yourself.

This. Life is what you make of it; take time to look at the things that you think is important, and continue to do that. Do not, however, look for something that doesn't exist to handle your problems.

same places he's always been.

nowhere to be seen.

i dont live my life praying that something is done for me or waiting for help from my magical friend. as Nike Star Jay said, I handle stuff myself.

same places he's always been.

nowhere to be seen.

i dont live my life praying that something is done for me or waiting for help from my magical friend. as Nike Star Jay said, I handle stuff myself.

Don't live life dependent on a higher power to alleviate all of life's worries, that's where you've gone wrong. Handle things yourself.

This. Life is what you make of it; take time to look at the things that you think is important, and continue to do that. Do not, however, look for something that doesn't exist to handle your problems.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Once you realize that your life is meaningless then your eyes will no longer be closed.

You know what? This has some validity to it. I wish I had the patience and wording to explain, but trust this is real.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Once you realize that your life is meaningless then your eyes will no longer be closed.

You know what? This has some validity to it. I wish I had the patience and wording to explain, but trust this is real.

ninjallamafromhell wrote:

Just saying...

��
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Aeon is unapologetically anti-christian, it's kinda funny. I'm definitely going to hell for listening to "God gives h3@d in heaven"

ninjallamafromhell wrote:

Just saying...

��
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Aeon is unapologetically anti-christian, it's kinda funny. I'm definitely going to hell for listening to "God gives h3@d in heaven"

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

^ is he anti-all religions or just Christianity?

well the basic theme behind the music seems to be focused on christianity specifically, but im sure they're anti-religion as a whole.

This I've said before
Your lord will never rise
Forever nailed!!
Jesus will not come
No!!
Jesus will not come
Second coming never
He won't rise
Christ will never walk again
Dead on his cross
No rise for Christ

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

^ is he anti-all religions or just Christianity?

well the basic theme behind the music seems to be focused on christianity specifically, but im sure they're anti-religion as a whole.

This I've said before
Your lord will never rise
Forever nailed!!
Jesus will not come
No!!
Jesus will not come
Second coming never
He won't rise
Christ will never walk again
Dead on his cross
No rise for Christ

answer your own prayers buddy. there is no magical man in the sky, you are your own god.
edit: nike star jay said it first and better, read his post
ohwell.gif

answer your own prayers buddy. there is no magical man in the sky, you are your own god.
edit: nike star jay said it first and better, read his post
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom