Where's God when you need him or her or it?

Originally Posted by Damu

answer your own prayers buddy. there is no magical man in the sky, you are your own god.
edit: nike star jay said it first and better, read his post
ohwell.gif

I am my own God, master, slave
And I will be beyond the grave
No one will take my soul away
I carry my own will and make my day

Originally Posted by Damu

answer your own prayers buddy. there is no magical man in the sky, you are your own god.
edit: nike star jay said it first and better, read his post
ohwell.gif

I am my own God, master, slave
And I will be beyond the grave
No one will take my soul away
I carry my own will and make my day

I hate Gettin into these religious arguments online, but imagine your life if there was no God at all. Now that's scary

I hate Gettin into these religious arguments online, but imagine your life if there was no God at all. Now that's scary

roll.gif
@Aeon
Originally Posted by Kramer

You mean like the entire concept along with religion? Where instead of praying ppl deal with the ups and downs of life and get what they done holding each other for their actions using logic and reason to settle differences?

Scary as ##*%

roll.gif
@Aeon
Originally Posted by Kramer

You mean like the entire concept along with religion? Where instead of praying ppl deal with the ups and downs of life and get what they done holding each other for their actions using logic and reason to settle differences?

Scary as ##*%

does it make you a bad person if you don't attend church and pray on a daily basis?

I mean I thank god everyday that he gives me and the people I care about.
Does it make me inferior to those who preach the lord's word regularly and live a very religious life?

I always have had some questions like this.

does it make you a bad person if you don't attend church and pray on a daily basis?

I mean I thank god everyday that he gives me and the people I care about.
Does it make me inferior to those who preach the lord's word regularly and live a very religious life?

I always have had some questions like this.

I think, there's something you're really missing though all the good things you made were all recorded.

I think, there's something you're really missing though all the good things you made were all recorded.

God is on you. God is in us. We are all a part of god yet we are all one. You need to let go, you are to stuck in this world called reality. Open your mind. Think with your heart.

God is on you. God is in us. We are all a part of god yet we are all one. You need to let go, you are to stuck in this world called reality. Open your mind. Think with your heart.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

ayoooooooooooooooo

ayoooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ayoooooooooooooooo

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom