Where is Dave Chappelle???

havent heard news from him or any comedy special or anything

i wish his show was still on

i kinda wish they continued the dave chappelle with just ashy larry and charlie murphy having there show but guess not

he was the best yo! i still laugh uncontrollably at his stand up show dvds and all of his skits

Maybe he's just living a normal life?

I miss Chappelle show, but as long as we get some more stand up specials, which we probably will eventually, than I'm cool.

I wonder if another station has offered him a time slot. Just let him do the comedy he wants.

I would love to see him in a movie with some stars. Not saying He isn't but He would be great with Jamie Foxx.

hes chillin... i think he doesnt want to be burnt out hes living life with his wife and kids... he knew what happened with richard pryor and how richard threwaway his life with drugs and then got it taken away with a disease... hes taking it slow with the fam... hell come out sometime and make a splash i think(hope)

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Maybe he's just living a normal life?

I miss Chappelle show, but as long as we get some more stand up specials, which we probably will eventually, than I'm cool.

Yup. A friend of mine saw him down here in DC inauguration weekend. Also got a couple pictures with him in Georgetown.

#!# someone told me, wait no, numerous people told me he converted to islam and is in Africa or something.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

#!# someone told me, wait no, numerous people told me he converted to islam and is in Africa or something.
He's been a Muslim for as long as I know and he's since returned from that trip to Africa
laugh.gif
this was like two years ago bud.

wow thats crazy im actually watch "killin them softly" right now at work and this thread come up !!!! hahaha " hey baby stop sellinweed...."" i got kids to feed" hahahaha gets me everytime
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom