Where is Dave Chappelle???

you know i was just talking to my mom about how i would have loved for chappelle show to still be on while the whole election was going on. its crazy to thinkabout it but he dipped like exactly when this all started and i would love to hear chappelles take on it especially since he talked about this very thinghappening after Bush left in 2001 during his Killing them Softly special.

He's not crazy hiding or none of that nonsense the media spreads about him. Since the end of chappelles show he has just been doin him. He still does alotof standup around the country here and there cuz it still is his job and !#$@+! gotta make money. I saw him in sf a few months ago, he went on for like 3 hoursof pure laughter. he's just out there doin him

idk but the guy from those cingular commercials look just like him ill look for the video some where

Edit: This commercial

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

WHERES JA????????????????????????
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was watching my chappelles show dvd's the other week and that $#!^ had me rollin still, even though its from 03-04 Chappelle is still hilarious

I heard that about two months ago he showed up unannounced to do a 20 bit at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood. However, I never saw proof of the appearance.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'm pretty sure he hosted like the thousanth episode of Inside the Actor's Studio not too long ago.

TRUTH HE LOOKED LIKE HE BLAZED A LITTLE BIT BEFORE THE SHOW ALSO LOL

Back
Top Bottom