Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dicussion of Best PF'S

As much as Dirk gets pushed around, he pushes back just as hard. He fights through it. Pau is the definition of soft. He gets pushed and doesn't push back at all.

Man I don't whats going on but Dirk has been gettin a lot of love on NT lately.

All time

Duncan
Malone
KG
and because my dad still thinks he is the best PF of all time Kevin Mchale

That's it.

Edit-Barkley is better too.

Man I don't whats going on but Dirk has been gettin a lot of love on NT lately.

All time

Duncan
Malone
KG
and because my dad still thinks he is the best PF of all time Kevin Mchale

That's it.

Edit-Barkley is better too.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by DubA169

what the hell has Bosh done to be better than Amare, let alone Dirk who is obviously miles ahead of both.

In my lifetime only Duncan is the only better 4 than dirk
Well, of course team-wise, Bosh's Raptors haven't done much in comparison to Amare's Suns and Dirk's Mavs. But Chris Bosh has been putting in work regardless individually.

KG > Dirk in my lifetime. Heck, in my lifetime, I have seen Peja play better than Dirk. Even Webber was better before he got injured. But career-wise, still gotta put Duncan and KG over Dirk. And of course, Dirk's career over Peja and Webber.

No one going to bring up the defense argument against Dirk?

when?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Bunch of young kids on NT... Peja did work on Dirk in the early 2000's before and after Webber blew his knee against the Mavs in 2003. However, like I said, Peja's career can't compare to Dirk's. 
Exactly When was Peja EVER better Dirk 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Did you start watching the NBA after 2005? Yes, there was a time when Peja was arguably a MVP candidate (one year) and he was arguably better than Dirk (one to two years) as well. Of course, this was when the Kings were better than the Mavs and just right after Webber suffered that horrific knee injury... 

YEAH YEah but how did he come up in the conservation were talking about PF's & No i didn't just start watching.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by DubA169

what the hell has Bosh done to be better than Amare, let alone Dirk who is obviously miles ahead of both.

In my lifetime only Duncan is the only better 4 than dirk
Well, of course team-wise, Bosh's Raptors haven't done much in comparison to Amare's Suns and Dirk's Mavs. But Chris Bosh has been putting in work regardless individually.

KG > Dirk in my lifetime. Heck, in my lifetime, I have seen Peja play better than Dirk. Even Webber was better before he got injured. But career-wise, still gotta put Duncan and KG over Dirk. And of course, Dirk's career over Peja and Webber.

No one going to bring up the defense argument against Dirk?

when?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Bunch of young kids on NT... Peja did work on Dirk in the early 2000's before and after Webber blew his knee against the Mavs in 2003. However, like I said, Peja's career can't compare to Dirk's. 
Exactly When was Peja EVER better Dirk 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Did you start watching the NBA after 2005? Yes, there was a time when Peja was arguably a MVP candidate (one year) and he was arguably better than Dirk (one to two years) as well. Of course, this was when the Kings were better than the Mavs and just right after Webber suffered that horrific knee injury... 

YEAH YEah but how did he come up in the conservation were talking about PF's & No i didn't just start watching.

I mean, i'm not saying that Peja > Dirk, but i can see where dude is coming from.

Peja put in work in the early to mid-2000s and was being considered an MVP candidate back then.

Hard to remember now because he fell of so hard, but Peja was a baller back then.

As far as Dirk goes, he's in the Top 10 all-time, IMO.

I mean, i'm not saying that Peja > Dirk, but i can see where dude is coming from.

Peja put in work in the early to mid-2000s and was being considered an MVP candidate back then.

Hard to remember now because he fell of so hard, but Peja was a baller back then.

As far as Dirk goes, he's in the Top 10 all-time, IMO.

Are you implying that Peja was an MVP candidate in 03-04 when he was doing 24, 6 and 2 a game???

That was his best yr and there was no way he was touching MVP.

Are you implying that Peja was an MVP candidate in 03-04 when he was doing 24, 6 and 2 a game???

That was his best yr and there was no way he was touching MVP.

Dirk is absolutely one of the best scorers in the league period. Like someone else said, hes a legitimate superstar option to build a team around. He's the best PF in the league..

Dirk is absolutely one of the best scorers in the league period. Like someone else said, hes a legitimate superstar option to build a team around. He's the best PF in the league..

Dirk is the best PF in the NBA right now.

Pau plays center most of the time just like Duncan.

They're only PFs on paper.

We can all see that they play C during games.

Dirk is the best PF in the NBA right now.

Pau plays center most of the time just like Duncan.

They're only PFs on paper.

We can all see that they play C during games.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by you go boy

top 3 in this generation.... pau, dirk and bosh
Pau top 3?

roll.gif
i'm assuming he means "right now".. in which case, yeah i'd have Pau in my top 3.

but if he really means "this generation" as in the past decade or so, Pau and Bosh don't even register.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by you go boy

top 3 in this generation.... pau, dirk and bosh
Pau top 3?

roll.gif
i'm assuming he means "right now".. in which case, yeah i'd have Pau in my top 3.

but if he really means "this generation" as in the past decade or so, Pau and Bosh don't even register.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

grin.gif
@ including a list of better PF's, and including Chris Webber. 
Yeah, I wasnt going to speak on much about Dirk because I am biased, but anyone who thinks Webber is better than Dirk is out of their minds.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

But Dirk put in WORK on KG in head to head meetings, especially when the Mavs swept the Wolves in 3 games, giving him 34 pts, 16 rebounds, and shooting 73%3ptfg in a sweep.
Thats whats people forget. Dirk used to do work on KG and Gasol but nobody wants to remember all of that.

grin.gif
Yeah, I wasnt going to speak on much about Dirk because I am biased, but anyone who thinks Webber is better than Dirk is out of their minds.

But Dirk put in WORK on KG in head to head meetings, especially when the Mavs swept the Wolves in 3 games, giving him 34 pts, 16 rebounds, and shooting 73%3ptfg in a sweep.
Thats whats people forget. Dirk used to do work on KG and Gasol but nobody wants to remember all of that.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

grin.gif

Yeah but they guarded him on D but on the other end of the floor Damp and Diop had to guard them..............

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

grin.gif

Yeah but they guarded him on D but on the other end of the floor Damp and Diop had to guard them..............

Back
Top Bottom