Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dicussion of Best PF'S

I Swear sometimes I Forgot Dirk is a 7FT he just doesn't play like it i guess.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

He's the best PF right now in the game...

All time, he is definitely (fixed spelling)  top 10.

Amazing how versatile he is for a 7 footer.

THIS!

So many people love to discredit him but he is simply a gifted scorer.

Dirk is the best PF in the game now, he has more to offer than Bosh IMO.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

He's the best PF right now in the game...

All time, he is definitely (fixed spelling)  top 10.

Amazing how versatile he is for a 7 footer.

THIS!

So many people love to discredit him but he is simply a gifted scorer.

Dirk is the best PF in the game now, he has more to offer than Bosh IMO.

I remember a game when he played the against the Bulls he was Unstoppable in the 4th it was like a Video game and he was playing on Easy the variety of shots were Absurd I'm like WOW! Some Nights Dirk just takes Over & can be named in the superstar category.

I remember a game when he played the against the Bulls he was Unstoppable in the 4th it was like a Video game and he was playing on Easy the variety of shots were Absurd I'm like WOW! Some Nights Dirk just takes Over & can be named in the superstar category.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I once ate an eighth of shrooms and started watching a Mavs game in either '01 or '02. I walked away convinced Dirk Nowitzki was the best player in the NBA.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I once ate an eighth of shrooms and started watching a Mavs game in either '01 or '02. I walked away convinced Dirk Nowitzki was the best player in the NBA.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

IMO it's between him and Bosh for the best PF in the game.

Dirk is the best PF in the league.

He's a legitamate SUPERSTAR. Homeboy can drop 30+ a night.

Greatest shooting 7 footer.

Originally Posted by Proshares

IMO it's between him and Bosh for the best PF in the game.

Dirk is the best PF in the league.

He's a legitamate SUPERSTAR. Homeboy can drop 30+ a night.

Greatest shooting 7 footer.

Chris Bosh is not better than Dirk. Come on. That's damn near disrespect.

I don't know where he ranks all time.

Chris Bosh is not better than Dirk. Come on. That's damn near disrespect.

I don't know where he ranks all time.

Dirk is a beast. he's a legit first-option, superstar PF. i would take him over any PF in the game.

people love to slurp Lebron for leading the Cavs "weak" roster to 60+ wins.. they forget that Dirk won 67 (and had a Finals run in another year) in the West, with a roster that wasn't that much better.

Dirk is a beast. he's a legit first-option, superstar PF. i would take him over any PF in the game.

people love to slurp Lebron for leading the Cavs "weak" roster to 60+ wins.. they forget that Dirk won 67 (and had a Finals run in another year) in the West, with a roster that wasn't that much better.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Are you talking right now or all-time?

Right now, he's probably only behind Bosh.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  I'm shocked you think Bosh is better than Dirk.

I think Dirk is the best PF right now if we aren't including Duncan, who i still think is the top PF.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Are you talking right now or all-time?

Right now, he's probably only behind Bosh.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  I'm shocked you think Bosh is better than Dirk.

I think Dirk is the best PF right now if we aren't including Duncan, who i still think is the top PF.

what the hell has Bosh done to be better than Amare, let alone Dirk who is obviously miles ahead of both.

In my lifetime only Duncan is the only better 4 than dirk

what the hell has Bosh done to be better than Amare, let alone Dirk who is obviously miles ahead of both.

Probably behind Tim Duncan, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Moses Malone, and Kevin Garnett (in that order).

So I'd go with top 6 all-time, even given his softness.

Bosh hasn't done anything meaningful yet on a meaningful team to be considered in a "top PF" argument...

Probably behind Tim Duncan, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Moses Malone, and Kevin Garnett (in that order).

So I'd go with top 6 all-time, even given his softness.

Bosh hasn't done anything meaningful yet on a meaningful team to be considered in a "top PF" argument...

For you folk bashing on the Bosh, Remi stated the topic completely differently that what it is stated now. The way he asked it had people thinking he was asking about Dirk being a top PF in the game today not of all time.

So chill the !%%% out.

For you folk bashing on the Bosh, Remi stated the topic completely differently that what it is stated now. The way he asked it had people thinking he was asking about Dirk being a top PF in the game today not of all time.

So chill the !%%% out.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Well, of course team-wise, Bosh's Raptors haven't done much in comparison to Amare's Suns and Dirk's Mavs. But Chris Bosh has been putting in work regardless individually.

KG > Dirk in my lifetime. Heck, in my lifetime, I have seen Peja play better than Dirk. Even Webber was better before he got injured. But career-wise, still gotta put Duncan and KG over Dirk. And of course, Dirk's career over Peja and Webber.

No one going to bring up the defense argument against Dirk?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Well, of course team-wise, Bosh's Raptors haven't done much in comparison to Amare's Suns and Dirk's Mavs. But Chris Bosh has been putting in work regardless individually.

KG > Dirk in my lifetime. Heck, in my lifetime, I have seen Peja play better than Dirk. Even Webber was better before he got injured. But career-wise, still gotta put Duncan and KG over Dirk. And of course, Dirk's career over Peja and Webber.

No one going to bring up the defense argument against Dirk?

Back
Top Bottom