Where do I find those Nike Rubber bands?? vol. no baller bands

Im talking about the higher quality ones that a bunch of athletes wear....they have that round circular thing with the Nike logo i think....havent seen em in stores anywhere.....anyone know where to get em??? (I described it the best i could)

Im talking about the higher quality ones that a bunch of athletes wear....they have that round circular thing with the Nike logo i think....havent seen em in stores anywhere.....anyone know where to get em??? (I described it the best i could)

%@*@ Power Balance

[h3]
Where do I find those Nike Rubber bands??
[/h3]The Livestrong bands are the closest thing I can find.
smh.gif
smh.gif

yea they look like the powerbands...but idk if those are them....ive seen a bunch of athletes here at UT rockin some Longhorn ones....player exlusives???

The Livestrong bands are the closest thing I can find.
smh.gif
smh.gif

do you know what im talkin bout tho??

yea they look like the powerbands...but idk if those are them....ive seen a bunch of athletes here at UT rockin some Longhorn ones....player exlusives???

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

smh.gif
smh.gif

Nah unfortunately I dont.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Curry On My Kicks

what exactly does it do?
i read some articles and one was saying its just a scam, is this true?
Here's how it works (from the website):
Most everything has a frequency inherent to it.  Some frequencies react positively with your body and others negatively. When the hologram comes in contact with your body’s energy field, it allows your body to interact with the natural, beneficial frequency stored within the hologram. This results in improved energy flow throughout your body.
I honestly think it's just a load of bull 
eyes.gif
In the end it basically comes down to your own performance.

Originally Posted by Curry On My Kicks

what exactly does it do?
i read some articles and one was saying its just a scam, is this true?
Here's how it works (from the website):
Most everything has a frequency inherent to it.  Some frequencies react positively with your body and others negatively. When the hologram comes in contact with your body’s energy field, it allows your body to interact with the natural, beneficial frequency stored within the hologram. This results in improved energy flow throughout your body.
I honestly think it's just a load of bull 
eyes.gif
In the end it basically comes down to your own performance.

People actually buy this?

Lol the ShakeWeight holds more credibility than these.

And they're not even aesthetically pleasing.

Back
Top Bottom