Where do I find those Nike Rubber bands?? vol. no baller bands

People actually buy this?

Lol the ShakeWeight holds more credibility than these.

And they're not even aesthetically pleasing.

I need one of these! But I'd rather have a band that reflects who I am. I need a rubber band that says "Good without God". Can someone on NT make that happen and for what price?
nerd.gif

I need one of these! But I'd rather have a band that reflects who I am. I need a rubber band that says "Good without God". Can someone on NT make that happen and for what price?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

that powerbalance stuff is for lames.

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

Originally Posted by 35KD

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

Mine's real and you can have it for $10 plus s&h.

xpw90.jpg

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

xpw90.jpg

maybe he is talking about the thing that works with ipod touches and iphones? The thing where you put in your shoe and tracks your rate of running

maybe he is talking about the thing that works with ipod touches and iphones? The thing where you put in your shoe and tracks your rate of running

Originally Posted by kdawg

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

xpw90.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

xpw90.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

xpw90.jpg

lol

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

xpw90.jpg

lol

i just want the one nike made for kobe but never released, with the shozoku logo on it.

i just want the one nike made for kobe but never released, with the shozoku logo on it.

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

xpw90.jpg
come on now that writing looks like it's gonna wear off in a day. i got that high quality lettering
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

$15 via paypal.

xpw90.jpg
come on now that writing looks like it's gonna wear off in a day. i got that high quality lettering
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom