Duece has offers from 
Florida State

Oklahoma State

Baylor

Clemson

Louisville

Maryland

Miami

Thing is though, I think his jumpshot is pretty sloppy... and for a 6'3" kid who can only dunk/rebound, what sort of role is there for him in D1 ball? Once he tightens up his J, he will be a problem.

What's up with this high school though? Westchester Day School? Same deal as "Word of God Christian Academy"? 
laugh.gif

Is this just the thing to do out east now? Jump to private schools with 50 students and play a nationally traveling basketball schedule? Seems like it.

I saw Christian Faith Academy (NC, Andrew Wiggins plays there) play over winter break this year... their jerseys said "CFA ELITE" 
laugh.gif
smh.gif
 yeah I'm sure the kids are there for Jesus

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'm really numb to these videos. I've watched too many TFB videos I guess. These guys are peasants compares to TFB
smh.gif

I know what you mean. Thing is, though... Duece is only 16 years old 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'm really numb to these videos. I've watched too many TFB videos I guess. These guys are peasants compares to TFB
smh.gif

I know what you mean. Thing is, though... Duece is only 16 years old 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

They do that everywhere. Not just "out east"

In the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, there's really only one school obviously recruiting for basketball to my knowledge. There's a few more privates recruiting for football, other than that, the public school teams are still very solid. A lot of Chicago publics are still great too, look at Simeon and Whitney Young. IDK, I really don't see it as much up here. It seems like every top kid out east goes to a St Patricks or Oak Hill or Word of God.

Originally Posted by dreClark

They do that everywhere. Not just "out east"

In the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, there's really only one school obviously recruiting for basketball to my knowledge. There's a few more privates recruiting for football, other than that, the public school teams are still very solid. A lot of Chicago publics are still great too, look at Simeon and Whitney Young. IDK, I really don't see it as much up here. It seems like every top kid out east goes to a St Patricks or Oak Hill or Word of God.

S!!! is ridic. i wanna see this kinda stuff in person. Its just so hard to believe how athletically gifted these kids are. hopefully they got the right folks behind them.

S!!! is ridic. i wanna see this kinda stuff in person. Its just so hard to believe how athletically gifted these kids are. hopefully they got the right folks behind them.

he's 6'3 but long as hell...he might as well be 6'9. Long arms and huge hands make a great dunker

he's 6'3 but long as hell...he might as well be 6'9. Long arms and huge hands make a great dunker

Back
Top Bottom