When's the last time you saw a 6'3" HS junior dunk like this? Vid

My goodness, there seems to be a lot crazy athletes emerging the past couple of years. What is it evolution or sumthin? That dude is a problem

My goodness, there seems to be a lot crazy athletes emerging the past couple of years. What is it evolution or sumthin? That dude is a problem

Dude looks like he's playing at the YMCA with little white kids hahah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm really numb to these videos. I've watched too many TFB videos I guess. These guys are peasants compares to TFB
smh.gif

I'm really numb to these videos. I've watched too many TFB videos I guess. These guys are peasants compares to TFB
smh.gif

Duece has offers from 
Florida State

Oklahoma State

Baylor

Clemson

Louisville

Maryland

Miami

Thing is though, I think his jumpshot is pretty sloppy... and for a 6'3" kid who can only dunk/rebound, what sort of role is there for him in D1 ball? Once he tightens up his J, he will be a problem.

What's up with this high school though? Westchester Day School? Same deal as "Word of God Christian Academy"? 
laugh.gif

Is this just the thing to do out east now? Jump to private schools with 50 students and play a nationally traveling basketball schedule? Seems like it.

I saw Christian Faith Academy (NC, Andrew Wiggins plays there) play over winter break this year... their jerseys said "CFA ELITE" 
laugh.gif
smh.gif
 yeah I'm sure the kids are there for Jesus

Back
Top Bottom