whens the last time u had a sloppy joe

Struggle food? How? :lol:. If anything I think it's a fun meal to have, has nothing to do with poor. Been a minute for me, I love these. However the homemade ones are way better than the ones from school. School lunch was just :x

homemade if you are going to make them. When you have a child that is 3 years old running around the house and its one of those im not cooking days then sloppy joes will be your best friend. Its simple and takes about 10 min tops and that includes washing the skillet when your done.

Son...u go to middle school in RIkers? Joint looks awful!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Rikers JHS

Na, that nasty ******** is fairly standard. I've seen it at maybe 4 schools I've attended...it's unfortunately what I think of when "school pizza" is mentioned.

+ some finely chopped red onions and bell peppers with cheese and lightly toasted hamburger buns

=  

7th grade.  My mom used to make bomb sloppy joes.  She used to put them on these rolls from the bakery that had like a slight dusting on the top, and a slice of american cheese.  Now I want a sloppy joe.

Nah, this
Son...u go to middle school in RIkers? Joint looks awful!
I assumed this was the public school standard

This **** was so disgusting, it was always cold and the cheese smelled like booty sweat droplets

Only thing remotely good in public school was the Spaghetti

Breakfast items were bomb though, scrambled eggs, grits, french toast, waffles 
pimp.gif
 but those items are very hard to mess up

Last edited:
I assumed this was the public school standard​

This **** was so disgusting, it was always cold and the cheese smelled like booty sweat droplets​

Only thing remotely good in public school was the Spaghetti​

Breakfast items were bomb though, scrambled eggs, grits, french toast, waffles 
pimp.gif

but those items are very hard to mess up​

I went to Catholic school for HS. Our food was terrible AND we had to PAY! Good thing I knew one of the lunch ladies and she would charge me a dime for everything. We also stole cups for the fountain machine. :smokin

I used to joke that the bacon looked like it was scraped off the lunch ladies foot.

I eat sloppy Joes all the time though. I usually make my turkey chili with sloppy joe sauce. LOVE it.

Last edited:
I cant even remember the last time I had a sloppy joe. My taste buds have graduated and Im about that pulled pork sandwich life now.

Back
Top Bottom