whens the last time u had a sloppy joe

few weeks ago, slide a piece of cold cheese in there right after adding the meat 
nthat.gif

Back in elementary school. Never really liked them. Will definitely try some once I'm done with this fast tho.

Honestly the last sloppy Joe i had was probably in elementary or middle school. If say around 2003-2004

Probably a good 15 years ago... I bought a can of the sauce like a year ago but kept using the ground beef for other food

Last year...and now that you mention it, I'm overdue.

Sloppy joes are the ****
laugh.gif
@ "poor food"...man, must be nice to grow up tasting silver.

Well it seems like the common theme in this thread is sloppy joes disappear from your diet once you get past 5th grade :smh:

I thought about this the other day.

A vital part of that struggle diet along with mac n cheese w/ hot dogs

Around my way we had the worst the pizza ever. You know those ones that come in rectangles.
THEE ABSOLUTE WORST was when they ran out of pepperoni and you got stuck with that one overcooked slice of cheese. :x

Then they started serving stuffed crust. :smokin I remember paying kids for their crust. :lol:

French bread pizza??? Cats used to get stabbed over those
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all are talking about 2 different things...French bread pizza is a goddamn delicacy. He was talking about those nasty Elio's-style things with the plastic cheese and all the ketchup sitting on a simultaneously burnt and underdone flatbread. Please never compare the two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom