when you see people with earphones on in public. .

Me

Locks, fitted to back, black hoody, Levis, Penny's...ipod

Red Hot Chilli Peppers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by iBlink

I assume they're all listening to blink-182.

Because really, what else is there?
right now on my ipod
>ALBUMS
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Bone Thugs[/color]
The Art of WAr Disc 1
The Art of War Disc 2
E 1999 Eternal
T.H.U.G.S.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Gangsta Pat[/color]
Mix(I can't Find his albums online) help me out if you see some shoot a pm
Da Dro
Deadly Verses
Homicidal Lifestyle
Bob Marely
Ledgend
Eazy E
str8 of the streets of muthaphukkin comptom *mods the spelling is like tthat on thre cd cover
grin.gif

Featuring Eazy-E
It's on(187um Killa)
Eazy Duz it
Dr. Dre
2001 The Chronic
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Redman[/color]
REd Gone Wild

I listen to wayne sometimes but most def not going on my ipod.... he's definitely not welcome in the "shuffle"

Son got a 256MB iPod

I do it EVERY SINGLE TIME I see someone with an iPod or anything else.

My dude mentioned it to me once, said he does it too.

Nudies, whatever Nikes, flannel....... Bring Me The Horizon.
pimp.gif

I mean 70% of the time its gogo, but still.

I was washing my hands and this dude comes into the bathroom listening to "thug Luv" by Bone thugs and 2pac. It weirded me out because he didn'tlook like hed be into that at all. had the emo cut and skinny jeans on. you never know

I stay bobbing my head to my music all day everyday in front of everybody on campus

Everybody probably think im listenin to T.I or Jeezy but i be on that Neyo-Year of the Gentlemen
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at everyone's response . . i thought i was one of the only people that did it too.

the way i dress doesn't always correspond to what i listen to . . so i know what you all mean.

most of the time i'm thinking to myself i'm listening to something they probably have never even heard of . . living in tennessee and all.

Is it just me or is anyone else thoroughly disappointed when they look through their friends or associates' iPods? These dudes stay blasting thenewest radio hit constantly and that's what their library consists of.
smh.gif
smh.gif

with or without the earphones, i wonder what people listen to. i realized i tend to judge people by what they listen to. i hope i'm not alone in this.
embarassed.gif

normally I assume everybody got crazy gigs like me and got some of everything on there. I never wondered what song they were listening to or if it was the sameas me...yet.

now it'll be in my head all week.

while on the subject...GREATEST INVENTION EVER, I love walking around and ignoring everyone, music helps motivate me to do whatever and it keeps me frombothering with random silliness. Being able to look at someone saying something I just know will be stupid and keeping it moving because I "didn'tnotice them" and having a legit excuse FTW, sometimes I really hate being bothered with that !$!@

lol i actually wonder this a lot too!! most ppl either know i listen to rap...or they hear it cuz i blast it.
smile.gif

i hate it when people turn their volume way up, just so other people can hear it.

most of the time its ****ty music too

shure noise isolated earphones ftw.

Kind of off topic

but don't you hate when you be trying to listen to your ipod or w.e

and someone is tryin' to carry a conversation.. it's like !#*@@ I don't want to talk to you right now

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Kind of off topic

but don't you hate when you be trying to listen to your ipod or w.e

and someone is tryin' to carry a conversation.. it's like !#*@@ I don't want to talk to you right now
QFT gets me
mad.gif

never really cared what people listened to I was too engulfed in my own ear phones bobbing my head and rocking the air drums or guitar depending on song as Iwalk around from class to class

Back
Top Bottom