when you see people with earphones on in public. .

do you ever wonder what type of music / song their listening to?

that's something i wonder all the time on campus when i pass by someone with them on.

or am i only the only one know does this?

nerd.gif

ps . .
pimp.gif

i had the exact same thought walking through campus yesterday...almost everyone has an ipod...wonder if anyone is ever listening to the same song i am at thesame time...

Originally Posted by potus2028

laugh.gif
I actually try 2 figure it out based on what they wearin or other clues about them.
most of the time, this method will not work on me.

Polo hoody, True Religions, Tims............. Ipod: Sara Bereilles

Usually it's loud enough where I can hear it...

Sometimes it's clearly evident by what they're wearing also

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i had the exact same thought walking through campus yesterday...almost everyone has an ipod...wonder if anyone is ever listening to the same song i am at the same time...

Word, I pretty much never take em off on campus unless I have to for class. One time I was listening to this one song while waiting for class to start and someguy 10 feet away from me with headphones on starts spitting the lyrics to the same exact song (not exactly a common one either)
laugh.gif
Just by looking at him Inever woulda guessed he listened to that.

This weird lady @ my job alwasy wears headphones while she works. I asked her one day what she listens to and she replied "music". I the asked whatkind... her reply... "mix".

ICE COLD
frown.gif

I assume they're all listening to blink-182.

Because really, what else is there?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by potus2028

laugh.gif
I actually try 2 figure it out based on what they wearin or other clues about them.
most of the time, this method will not work on me.

Polo hoody, True Religions, Tims............. Ipod: Sara Bereilles
[Son said Sara Bereilles]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone see people wearing IPods grocery shopping? That's occuring more and more here as time passess
nerd.gif

Never sen people wearing them grcery shoppin but its
laugh.gif
when i see peoplebumpin headphones while driving. I do wonder what people are listening to as wel...

Originally Posted by iBlink

I assume they're all listening to blink-182.

Because really, what else is there?
right now on my ipod
>ALBUMS
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Bone Thugs[/color]
The Art of WAr Disc 1
The Art of War Disc 2
E 1999 Eternal
T.H.U.G.S.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Gangsta Pat[/color]
Mix(I can't Find his albums online) help me out if you see some shoot a pm
Da Dro
Deadly Verses
Homicidal Lifestyle
Bob Marely
Ledgend
Eazy E
str8 of the streets of muthaphukkin comptom *mods the spelling is like tthat on thre cd cover
grin.gif

Featuring Eazy-E
It's on(187um Killa)
Eazy Duz it
Dr. Dre
2001 The Chronic
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Redman[/color]
REd Gone Wild

I listen to wayne sometimes but most def not going on my ipod.... he's definitely not welcome in the "shuffle"

i know when i have mine on, i blast my music and i impair my sense of hearing things in the outside world. so when i see someone else with their earphones on(like at school) i wonder if he'd be caught off guard if some idiot came in on some Columbine remake.

i thought i was the only one.

i was chilling between classes one day, and proposed this question to my friend. she just hit me with the "you are one weird dude" look

Back
Top Bottom