When You Have Kids Will You Address Homosexuality To Them In Hopes Of Preventing It?

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Well personally,I dont believe in this "experts say" stuff at all when it comes to this. And if i did,It says environmantal factors have a lot to do with sexual orientation.Also, for MANY (not all) people, their sexual orientation becomes evident to them during adolescence or young adulthood.
roll.gif
stop kidding yourself.

laugh.gif
Nah I seriously dont... simply because of hearing stories about jail. For the ones that go to jail and come out gay,Do you think that the dudes who grew up in the hood and been wildin their whole life have always been "secretly" gay? Cmon now...
in the case of prison, the majority of men who perform homosexual acts (doing each other up the butt) are not "homosexuals." they do not have FEELINGS or emotions or love for their butt sex partner. can you agree with that? therefore they are not homosexuals. what they do in prison is release their sexual tension and dominance on each other.

Originally Posted by Executive76

I believe it is a "born trait." Men in jail that have sex with other men are not gay. They are simply doing the most primitive thing and satisfying their sexual needs. its a very sad thing.
indifferent.gif
Are you kidding me?That might be the dumbest thing Ihave heard all month. So let me get this straight,you believe have to have emothions or be in love with a man to be a homosexual? Just because a man has sexwith a man doesnt make him gay because there is more to it???
roll.gif
@#*#%!!!

Well personally,I dont believe in this "experts say" stuff at all when it comes to this. And if i did,It says environmantal factors have a lot to do with sexual orientation.Also, for MANY (not all) people, their sexual orientation becomes evident to them during adolescence or young adulthood.
roll.gif
stop kidding yourself.

laugh.gif
Nah I seriously dont... simply because of hearing stories about jail. For the ones that go to jail and come out gay,Do you think that the dudes who grew up in the hood and been wildin their whole life have always been "secretly" gay? Cmon now...
in the case of prison, the majority of men who perform homosexual acts (doing each other up the butt) are not "homosexuals." they do not have FEELINGS or emotions or love for their butt sex partner. can you agree with that? therefore they are not homosexuals. what they do in prison is release their sexual tension and dominance on each other.

I believe it is a "born trait." Men in jail that have sex with other men are not gay. They are simply doing the most primitive thing and satisfying their sexual needs. its a very sad thing.
indifferent.gif
Are you kidding me?That might be the dumbest thing I have heard all month. So let me get this straight,you believe have to have emothions or be in love with a man to be a homosexual?
go read some peer reviewed articles or do your research on homosexuality. you seem to have a strict definition of homosexual and fail tounderstand when a person is a homosexual or not. i believe you are ignorant to the fact.

go read some peer reviewed articles or do your research on homosexuality. you seem to have a strict definition of homosexual and fail to understand when a person is a homosexual or not. i believe you are ignorant to the fact.
You might be right
laugh.gif
. I was always taught that it was deadwrong

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I mean, if my kid is gay, then he/she is gay. I'd still love him/her.
QFT

Many of you are so blind it is not funny....

I was born straight, I don't think I just said one day, "I don't think I like this fence anymore, I'm gonna go make sexy time with girlsnow"....naw fam, this did not occur....

A straight man can have sex with a man, it is possible, but it doesn't make him gay...think outside the box for a second

Just like a Jewish man can go to a catholic church for 10 years, but it doesn't make him catholic....

roll.gif
stop kidding yourself.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Are you kidding me?That might be the dumbest thing I have heard all month. So let me get this straight,you believe have to have emothions or be in love with a man to be a homosexual? Just because a man has sex with a man doesnt make him gay because there is more to it???
roll.gif
@#*#%!!!
Funny thing is, there are straight people who have sex yet have no emotional ties or are in love. Does that make them not heterosexual becausethey're not in love? A man's piece should not be in another man's butt. Period.

Originally Posted by mdresident

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

huh? you do know bein gay is a born trait right?

i refuse to believe a dude would just turn to penis. unless he got turned out in jail.

girls can switch it up though.
Fail.

wait you mean to tell me a male can actually be straight and turn gay?

i just thought they try an suppress it cuz of society, but can no longer hold it in so they come out.

reason why, there are gay men who were once married and have children.

you really think a man can just turn gay?

How can you say "It's a born trait" then say in the next two sentences "unless he's turned out in jail" and "girls can switch it up"?

Fail.

if a male willingly has sex with another male he in fact is homosexual!

^^^^^^this is what i typed i don't know why it's quoted otherwise^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Funny thing is, there are straight people who have sex yet have no emotional ties or are in love. Does that make them not heterosexual because they're not in love? A man's piece should not be in another man's butt. Period.
*slaps face* that logic does not work because that hetero you speak of is capable of having emotions fortheir opposite sex.... holy crap you guys are ignorant. where the hell do you guys get your ideas of homosexuality from? word of mouth or the bible or what?

I don't have hopes of preventing it.

My kids will get the truth, and that's it. I want to allow my kids to come to their own conclusions without me trying to sway them either way.

A man's piece should not be in another man's butt. Period.
Quoted for clarity.

I am going to tell my kids that being gay is a disgusting and perverted thing that cowards do.

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Quoted for clarity.

I am going to tell my kids that being gay is a disgusting and perverted thing that cowards do.
I am not saying that I am NOT against it, but explain why you think cowards do it

lurkin2long:
huh? you do know bein gay is a born trait right?

i refuse to believe a dude would just turn to penis. unless he got turned out in jail.

girls can switch it up though.
"You know it's a born trait" = 'Gays are born that way.'

"Girls can switch it up, though" = 'Gays choose whether they are gay are not.'

Which is it, champ?

As ignorant and short sighted as it may sound...

i just dont know how with a big boob appreciation thread and butt threads alone on NT how one could be gay.

I agree..think about it..you could be in the mall and see a voluptuous pyt with a mean switch--I just think to myself how could a guy not like that?
laugh.gif
I'm just saying..

Cowards?

Man, a lot of you dudes are way out there with your beliefs. Thankfully, most of you have time to grow up before you have children.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Quoted for clarity.

I am not saying that I am NOT against it, but explain why you think cowards do it

Well to me I think being gay is total lack of self respect and like I said it's for perverts and it's disgusting. So if a guy like to do disgustingperverted things and had no respect for himself I would consider him a coward.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

As ignorant and short sighted as it may sound...

i just dont know how with a big boob appreciation thread and butt threads alone on NT how one could be gay.

I agree..think about it..you could be in the mall and see a voluptuous pyt with a mean switch--I just think to myself how could a guy not like that?
laugh.gif
I'm just saying..

Cause it is just not what they are attracted to....it isn't that hard to understand....

I'm no scientist, biologist or anything of that sort....but I just learned that all fetus' are have a female brain that develops male or female lateron in the pregnancy, perhaps, PERHAPS...something goes wrong and the development does not go right - just like some people are born with mental defects....itis possible that this occurs....

People need to be more concerned with sexual predation than they do with sexual orientation....

How will we prevent our kids from becoming sexual predators? This is a better topic

Quoted for clarity.

Well to me I think being gay is total lack of self respect and like I said it's for perverts and it's disgusting. So if a guy like to do disgusting perverted things and had no respect for himself I would consider him a coward.
You lack intelligence, and yes, I'm hatin on you

Funny thing is, there are straight people who have sex yet have no emotional ties or are in love. Does that make them not heterosexual because they're not in love? A man's piece should not be in another man's butt. Period.
*slaps face* that logic does not work because that hetero you speak of is capable of having emotions for their opposite sex.... holy crap you guys are ignorant. where the hell do you guys get your ideas of homosexuality from? word of mouth or the bible or what?
Wait, so the hetero who does the butt sex isn't capable of having emotions for the same sex? He just wants the butt sex from another man andthat's perfectly ok? So there's different degrees of hetero now? Sorry dude, if you took out the element of jail, then that would be considered gay.That's like saying, "I love me some women, but if I can't get it from a girl, I'm going to get some butt love from a guy. But wait, I'mstill straight, I just don't mind having sex with a guy."
sick.gif

i bet i can prevent it ... ima just have a rack of naked women posters hanging from my kids crib ... make sure he knows what his goal in life should be ...

I would school my son on the possible social back lash of being gay, and the confusion that life will bring. I know you can't prevent it per se, buuut youcould sure nuff put the fear of god in them.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i bet i can prevent it ... ima just have a rack of naked women posters hanging from my kids crib ... make sure he knows what his goal in life should be ...

Your child will now become a sexual addict, sweet, we need more people spreading disease

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Funny example

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

if my kids are homosexual, they're homosexual, you can't do nothing about it but love 'em fully and support their decisions.

QFT

Quoted for clarity.

Well to me I think being gay is total lack of self respect and like I said it's for perverts and it's disgusting. So if a guy like to do disgusting perverted things and had no respect for himself I would consider him a coward.
laugh.gif
... that's just plain stupid..

So basically, if your kid IS gay, you'll just make him hate himself because of it? Great parenting. The bottom line is that none of US live our lives forour parents, we live them for ourselves.Expecting your child to be different is outlandish. Lord knows I'd want my son to love the box as much or even morethan his pops, but if he turns out to be gay, that's just who he is and what he likes. That's not for me to decide, regardless of how muchdisappointment I'd feel. It's HIS life.... and he's still MY son. And blood is thicker than anything else.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Come on man we have enough of those p*ssy chasin dudes around in this world with no other goals
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom