When You Have Kids Will You Address Homosexuality To Them In Hopes Of Preventing It?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

I have a problem. Well not really but it does get annoying. Feminine men are always around me. And I don't choose to be around them. I have no gay friends but at school, if I'm at starbucks, shoot ! my dads work, any where. The way I could tell is the flamboyancy and voice of them. I don't know all who are gay. I have told close family/friends that if a person esp a gay or an enemy I will unload a bullet in them.So now all of a sudden I go anywhere and police are protecting them but they also feel since they are protected they can do what they want. For one If you are gay ok you like men but don't be around me or try to be my friend. I love women since I was little I indeed was perverted as a kid. At camp I told my stepsister if she wanted to make sex ? Lol. I must have been like 7 or younger. And I cpl of times went into my neighbors garage when I was like 8 and started sucking the barbies **** and vagina area. When I see attractive women I just think about sexing them in the first few seconds yes I have the emotions to be in love but I tend to get that feeling with every women I like. I see them. I feel like I'm cursed. Because a couple of women I like don't wanna date me. I feel I'm a sucka for love. But denial has only lead me to go to never give up and do better in my school. strippers and hookers and prostitutes I love I trust them. But I feel happy when I'm with them because the feeling I have with the women I like I have towards them. My face is my curse I believe because I have big eye lashes, pointy nose, slanted almond shaped eyes, my cheek bones are high also. Then people see the way I dress and they label me as fake. I dress in white tees, bball shorts and fitted, and nikes always. I'm from los angeles and I was raised with street people, all I love is rap. I'm comfortable with the way I dress.
The feelings all other men get when you see pics of vida, esther, lisa ann, gianna michaels, mayara rodrigues,andressa soares or hot women I get too. When I say they are around they are around me they pack in groups. Or they will have a hot girl with them that will try to get me to start a convo so the gay can get in. I wasn't always packin heat. I lift weights I like to fight and I have bipolar. But lately I just won't be left alone. Not once have I liked a man. A gay can be in places I am in but when you are practically stalkin me, and then there's police cars or undercover vehicles around shoot I feel like I have to protect myself. I need your help nt cause I just want to be left alone and just live life. In my mind I think at times I must be real attractive. Lol no I'm not cocky. Its coming to a point where I feel I'm going a lil psychopath. Like now I don't care about fighting hardcore gang members, or whoever wants a problem with me. I'm just one strong man with a gun. I carry the gun because everyone travels in packs and I'm just me.

You sound insane my dude
laugh.gif

roll.gif
yo that has to be one of the funniest replies I have ever seen onhere
roll.gif

Originally Posted by avid Boss

I have a problem. Well not really but it does get annoying. Feminine men are always around me. And I don't choose to be around them. I have no gay friends but at school, if I'm at starbucks, shoot ! my dads work, any where. The way I could tell is the flamboyancy and voice of them. I don't know all who are gay. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have told close family/friends that if a person esp a gay or an enemy I will unload a bullet in them.[/color]So now all of a sudden I go anywhere and police are protecting them but they also feel since they are protected they can do what they want. For one If you are gay ok you like men but don't be around me or try to be my friend. I love women since I was little I indeed was perverted as a kid. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]At camp I told my stepsister if she wanted to make sex ?[/color] Lol. I must have been like 7 or younger. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And I cpl of times went into my neighbors garage when I was like 8 and started sucking the barbies **** and vagina area.[/color] When I see attractive women I just think about sexing them in the first few seconds yes I have the emotions to be in love but I tend to get that feeling with every women I like. I see them. I feel like I'm cursed. Because a couple of women I like don't wanna date me. I feel I'm a sucka for love. But denial has only lead me to go to never give up and do better in my school. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]strippers and hookers and prostitutes I love I trust them.[/color] But I feel happy when I'm with them because the feeling I have with the women I like I have towards them. My face is my curse I believe because I have big eye lashes, pointy nose, slanted almond shaped eyes, my cheek bones are high also. Then people see the way I dress and they label me as fake. I dress in white tees, bball shorts and fitted, and nikes always. I'm from los angeles and I was raised with street people, all I love is rap. I'm comfortable with the way I dress.
The feelings all other men get when you see pics of vida, esther, lisa ann, gianna michaels, mayara rodrigues,andressa soares or hot women I get too. When I say they are around they are around me they pack in groups. Or [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they will have a hot girl with them that will try to get me to start a convo so the gay can get in.[/color] I wasn't always packin heat. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I lift weights I like to fight and I have bipolar.[/color] But lately I just won't be left alone. Not once have I liked a man. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A gay can be in places I am in but when you are practically stalkin me, and then there's police cars or undercover vehicles around shoot I feel like I have to protect myself.[/color] I need your help nt cause I just want to be left alone and just live life. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In my mind I think at times I must be real attractive.[/color] Lol no I'm not cocky. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Its coming to a point where I feel I'm going a lil psychopath. Like now I don't care about fighting hardcore gang members, or whoever wants a problem with me. I'm just one strong man with a gun. I carry the gun because everyone travels in packs and I'm just me.[/color]

You sound insane my dude
laugh.gif

roll.gif
yo that has to be one of the funniest replies I have ever seen on here
roll.gif
WOW
eek.gif

Originally Posted by skillz

Originally Posted by avid Boss

I have a problem. Well not really but it does get annoying. Feminine men are always around me. And I don't choose to be around them. I have no gay friends but at school, if I'm at starbucks, shoot ! my dads work, any where. The way I could tell is the flamboyancy and voice of them. I don't know all who are gay. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have told close family/friends that if a person esp a gay or an enemy I will unload a bullet in them.[/color]So now all of a sudden I go anywhere and police are protecting them but they also feel since they are protected they can do what they want. For one If you are gay ok you like men but don't be around me or try to be my friend. I love women since I was little I indeed was perverted as a kid. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]At camp I told my stepsister if she wanted to make sex ?[/color] Lol. I must have been like 7 or younger. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And I cpl of times went into my neighbors garage when I was like 8 and started sucking the barbies **** and vagina area.[/color] When I see attractive women I just think about sexing them in the first few seconds yes I have the emotions to be in love but I tend to get that feeling with every women I like. I see them. I feel like I'm cursed. Because a couple of women I like don't wanna date me. I feel I'm a sucka for love. But denial has only lead me to go to never give up and do better in my school. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]strippers and hookers and prostitutes I love I trust them.[/color] But I feel happy when I'm with them because the feeling I have with the women I like I have towards them. My face is my curse I believe because I have big eye lashes, pointy nose, slanted almond shaped eyes, my cheek bones are high also. Then people see the way I dress and they label me as fake. I dress in white tees, bball shorts and fitted, and nikes always. I'm from los angeles and I was raised with street people, all I love is rap. I'm comfortable with the way I dress.
The feelings all other men get when you see pics of vida, esther, lisa ann, gianna michaels, mayara rodrigues,andressa soares or hot women I get too. When I say they are around they are around me they pack in groups. Or [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they will have a hot girl with them that will try to get me to start a convo so the gay can get in.[/color] I wasn't always packin heat. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I lift weights I like to fight and I have bipolar.[/color] But lately I just won't be left alone. Not once have I liked a man. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A gay can be in places I am in but when you are practically stalkin me, and then there's police cars or undercover vehicles around shoot I feel like I have to protect myself.[/color] I need your help nt cause I just want to be left alone and just live life. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In my mind I think at times I must be real attractive.[/color] Lol no I'm not cocky. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Its coming to a point where I feel I'm going a lil psychopath. Like now I don't care about fighting hardcore gang members, or whoever wants a problem with me. I'm just one strong man with a gun. I carry the gun because everyone travels in packs and I'm just me.[/color]

You sound insane my dude
laugh.gif

roll.gif
yo that has to be one of the funniest replies I have ever seen on here
roll.gif
WOW
eek.gif
i think he's being sarcastic?
this sentence just reeks of it
"[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have told close family/friends that if a person esp a gay or an enemy Iwill unload a bullet in them."[/color]

harlem:
OGbobbyjohnson773:
PoloThadon:
I have told close family/friends that if a person esp a gay or an enemy I will unload a bullet in them... At camp I told my stepsister if she wanted to make sex ?... And I cpl of times went into my neighbors garage when I was like 8 and started sucking the barbies **** and vagina area.... strippers and hookers and prostitutes I love I trust them.... they will have a hot girl with them that will try to get me to start a convo so the gay can get in... I lift weights I like to fight and I have bipolar.... A gay can be in places I am in but when you are practically stalkin me, and then there's police cars or undercover vehicles around shoot I feel like I have to protect myself. ... In my mind I think at times I must be real attractive.... Its coming to a point where I feel I'm going a lil psychopath. Like now I don't care about fighting hardcore gang members, or whoever wants a problem with me. I'm just one strong man with a gun. I carry the gun because everyone travels in packs and I'm just me.
You sound insane my dude
laugh.gif

wow.. someone get that guy help
laugh.gif

Too late. Son's on trial right now; I'm sure of it.
laugh.gif

I'm gettin help people
I suffer from bipolar and add so I'm sick.
I get highs and lows. When I'm low I can be destructive. But on the regular I'm just a mellow antisocial person. Funny story just 2 weeks ago in classa hot mixed asian chick was walkin behind me so as I was walkin she purposely grabbed my rear. I reacted instantly with squeezing her rear lol she got red andsaid "don't you know ill sock you in your face" I just replied " well go ahead I like that from some girls" I wasn't mad oranything to me she just gave me the green light to do something. Ya peoples I have done some perverted things in my life its unbeleivable. Although I'm notproud of it. At strip clubs well at a certain one. women come up to me lay on me tell me to do whatever I want just for a pack of cigarrettes.
They will be like want a dance ill be like no but we can chill afterwork.
Tijuanas red zone is like heaven for me. I'm talkin bout other things but you got my message.

Amen brother. I would feel ashamed of my son but on the other hand if my daughter liked women I wouldn't be as ashamed because she would probably get alongwith me better.

NT is coming up with some pretty good topics lately. Interesting to see what's going on in some of your minds.

Afterwork?! Son, afterwork? Really? You waiting on these women to clock out and chill with you?! That's some next %$*+ right there, you are committed tothe !#!@$, huh?

Afterwork?! Son, afterwork? Really? You waiting on these women to clock out and chill with you?! That's some next *+%! right there, you are committed tothe %#$*#, huh?

Back
Top Bottom