When no one is looking I...-

The video really made me me Jacko..

Back to topic:

I check the edges of my nose with my fingers for boogers

Adjust my junk

Sing to myself

Daydream and smile

Check my ab definition in the mirror, been working out more...

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'm in my mirror either trying out for twerk team
nerd.gif
anyvids?

recently i caught myself makin dumb nicki minaj-esque faces in the mirror

i stand in front of the mirror and do dances like the dougie and stanky leg cuz i would never do them in public

i be bustin funky fresh freestyles into my wave brush, hand gestures and all

recently i caught myself makin dumb nicki minaj-esque faces in the mirror

i stand in front of the mirror and do dances like the dougie and stanky leg cuz i would never do them in public

i be bustin funky fresh freestyles into my wave brush, hand gestures and all

This only happens when athletes or celebrities get in trouble, but I pretend that I am them and I'm at the press conference explaining myself. Like when Tiger was going through his ordeal I had mad excuses as to why I cheated on my wife with all of those women. Except I hardly ever regret the decision that got me into trouble. I argue with reporters the whole nine.

Throw on the ipod and when that beat drops on Pony its over. Ginuwine dance moves for days.

This only happens when athletes or celebrities get in trouble, but I pretend that I am them and I'm at the press conference explaining myself. Like when Tiger was going through his ordeal I had mad excuses as to why I cheated on my wife with all of those women. Except I hardly ever regret the decision that got me into trouble. I argue with reporters the whole nine.

Throw on the ipod and when that beat drops on Pony its over. Ginuwine dance moves for days.

sometimes i bark and growl at my dog and chase her on all 4's around the house.

sometimes i bark and growl at my dog and chase her on all 4's around the house.

Pull out wedgies
nerd.gif

Full live MJ performances w/ dance moves in my bedroom
Moonwalk in the shower
pimp.gif

Pull out wedgies
nerd.gif

Full live MJ performances w/ dance moves in my bedroom
Moonwalk in the shower
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

yesterday in the gym locker room i was listening to the new mariah carey on my ipod and singing out loud cause i thought no one was around....
30 seconds into it and i hear two dudes on the other side of the lockers laughing
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

yesterday in the gym locker room i was listening to the new mariah carey on my ipod and singing out loud cause i thought no one was around....
30 seconds into it and i hear two dudes on the other side of the lockers laughing
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

-i look in the mirror and hit some mean jab combos in the air like im a boxer
-i moonwalk when no one is looking, but i've moonwalked when my homies we're looking before tho
-i be cooking based god style in the car when i hear some songs that slap

-i look in the mirror and hit some mean jab combos in the air like im a boxer
-i moonwalk when no one is looking, but i've moonwalked when my homies we're looking before tho
-i be cooking based god style in the car when i hear some songs that slap

first thing that comes to mind is air boxing. pretend like im fighting ppl. ill also punch and kick on walls like a fighting instrument.
picking noise.
hyphy dancing or pretending im a back up music video dancer.
if im watching tv with someone and its late night, ill change the chnl to an adult flick on max/showtime if they leave the room then change back when i hear them coming back.
looking at my face in the mirror.

first thing that comes to mind is air boxing. pretend like im fighting ppl. ill also punch and kick on walls like a fighting instrument.
picking noise.
hyphy dancing or pretending im a back up music video dancer.
if im watching tv with someone and its late night, ill change the chnl to an adult flick on max/showtime if they leave the room then change back when i hear them coming back.
looking at my face in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom