When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Thanks for the post. I got home late today, so I'll have to check again tomorrow. I guess they were being shady cause I asked them if they got the mens sizes while showing them the womens version. For those of you who did the phone order, hopefully they're not confusing the womens for the mens. The girl I asked suggested I try going a size or two up with a womens cause they look the same. Too bad the cut is for a women.
If I'm able to check it out tomorrow, I'll try to post an update, but it won't be until the evening CST.

I placed a phone order from Aurora a while ago.... should be here today. If you want to kill the skepticism and make sure they have the right one, give them the style # of the men's one since the men's start with a 488 while the women's one starts with a 501 or something like that. hope that helps!

got the $80 home USA shorts and the $80 retro USA shorts. cant lie man... im disappointed in them (as previously stated before).

reminds me of the $40 college replica shorts that nike used to make for the college teams back in the day. with that said, im probably keeping them since i got them both for solid prices. i might need to buy some combat shorts or something for the non-retro shorts since they got holes on the back, lower part of the shorts.

so if anyone placed a phone order, just double-check your jacket to see if there are scuffs... my jacket was shipped without a bag, and had a few scuffs unfortunately. good luck to those who are about to get 'em in... this one is the biggest scuff i got:

Last edited:
I requested that they double bag mine when they shipped it when they did. But I have an issue the alarm sensor is still attached, what can I do? I have yet to call them back and the nearest outlet is 4 hours away. I don't want to try and pull it off myself and possibly damage or scratch my jacket, any hints......

I requested that they double bag mine when they shipped it when they did. But I have an issue the alarm sensor is still attached, what can I do? I have yet to call them back and the nearest outlet is 4 hours away. I don't want to try and pull it off myself and possibly damage or scratch my jacket, any hints......
 alarm sensor is still attached........LOL........just keep it on.....walk into different stores and let the fun begin....

Go on youtube....

Managed to pick up the Wind Runner jacket today for $190 from my local outlet. Very happy...:D Glad I waited until now to buy it.

I just picked up an XL WR at Folsom. They received 3 of each size. Last 2X was sold yesterday. Not sure of other sizes. $195 with survey voucher. GL!

My olympic windrunner is coming in tommmorow! So excited. Wish Fed-Ex delivered on Sats, would have had it already

Hopefully my final orders will arrive this week and then I will post some pics of my Nike USA Gear!

I wish they had blank ones ^ first image I saw of the shirt was.  I really like the back, I had to get the grey USA hoodie that was rocking that design.  Am looking for a Kobe one though, anyone know where I can get one?

Last edited:
Diggin' the windrunner, but not sure If i will ever really wear it. Some different pics/angles for those interested.

^great price! I really wanted the Vapor Flash running jacket but I regretfully passed on it awhile back.

USA elite 2.0 socks in navy size large are back up on eastbay for all those looking. Probably won't last long though

Back
Top Bottom