When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Odd question here, are these two items the same? 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-601845

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...ns/navy/red/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

They clearly have the same design and are pretty much the same price but the NDC description says it is 53% polyester/47% cotton and FL says it is 100% Dri-FIT polyester.  It would be odd if there are two actually different versions of this jacket with the same design yet FT does have a slightly different name.  Can anyone clarify for me if you know? 
I have the jacket it, it's not 100% Dri Fit polyester.

Has anyone seen the grey (LeBron) Olympic crewneck showing up for sale at the outlets, and if so can you direct me to which one? The Stadium United States of America Sweatshirt.

Style - Color # 488465-063

Dark Grey Heather/Medium Grey

Thanks!

The shirt is definitely slim fit. I have the grey one.
...extremely soft btw :pimp:

I have the gray one also. Great material and slim fit.

Last edited:
I have the grey one too.

I'm usually an xl in shirts but had to get an XXL in this one....

finally pulled the trigger on the Windrunner. paid $112 after a giftcard.

last men's jacket they had in size XXL.

Has anyone seen the grey (LeBron) Olympic crewneck showing up for sale at the outlets, and if so can you direct me to which one? The Stadium United States of America Sweatshirt.

Style - Color # 488465-063

Dark Grey Heather/Medium Grey

Thanks!
I grabbed mine from the Nike Outlet in Niagara Falls NY. They only had two in a size XL, and I grabbed one. They had it marked down to $69.99 with 30% off, so I only paid $50 for it with tax. I wore it once and it fit great, so I'll see how it is after washing.

What's the best way to wash the windrunners?

wore mine for a day and already has a scratch on that long part on the back-- disappointing..:smh:

I grabbed mine from the Nike Outlet in Niagara Falls NY. They only had two in a size XL, and I grabbed one. They had it marked down to $69.99 with 30% off, so I only paid $50 for it with tax. I wore it once and it fit great, so I'll see how it is after washing.

These went on sale on CBS online shop right at the end of the olympics for $65 i think. Someone posted it on here. I love mine :pimp:

+1 sick pickups. where'd you get the hoodies? and for how much?
USA Team Basketball Hoodie was MSRP from NDC before everyone got them before London 2012 Games!

USA Grey Hoodie, EASTBAY had the wrong price for $110 and used their 15% off discount too!

Anyone see this around anywhere?  Just stumbled across it and I can't seem find it.  It's called the Nike Federation USA Practice Shirt.

Anyone see this around anywhere?  Just stumbled across it and I can't seem find it.  It's called the Nike Federation USA Practice Shirt.

yep, i happened to find that while i was traveling in Singapore this summer.

they were available on NDC and the NBA store several weeks ago.

the fit on that shirt is very slim, but i really like it.

I've never seen that shirt, and it may be my favorite of the Olympics. Anyone have the style/color code to it?:nerd:

yep, i happened to find that while i was traveling in Singapore this summer.
they were available on NDC and the NBA store several weeks ago.
the fit on that shirt is very slim, but i really like it.
Man I've been checking up on NDC and NBA store since before the olympics and never seen this shirt.  It definitely didn't come up with the keyword USA when I searched.  I'm not doubting you, it's just that using the search on both didn't pop that shirt for me over the past few weeks.  It won't come up at NDC unless you type in federation but they are sold out, only Brazil and China versions show up.

Anyone know where this may be available now?  I know it's a stretch but I'd like to cop one if possible.

Swung by SawGrass Outlet and to my surprise I got the last N98 Badged track jacket for $59:D (retail $250) WoW!!!
It was on a hanger that had an XXL tag, glad I double checked. 8)

Say, was that the price of the jacket or were there employee discounts or something of that nature involved? I ask because I seen them for $120 in other places.

Hey NTer's,

Been a busy couple of weeks trying to get a hold of almost everything from Nike & Nike Sports Wear for this year's 2012 London Olympics. I was able to get everything under retail expect for the non two tone shorts (Thanks Max from Germany), the shoes, and the Dream Team Destroyer. Looking forward to rocking them ALL!

First and foremost nice pics homie! Secondly I am a 90's kid and need that letterman jacket, where in the world did you get that and for how much and the navy blue dream team t-shirt as well?

Last edited:
Well..... my photo taking skills aren't on the same level as the post above but here is what i just got in recently with some help of a fellow NTer.

Well..... my photo taking skills aren't on the same level as the post above but here is what i just got in recently with some help of a fellow NTer.

how and where did you get those pants? interested in that zip up as well
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm also interested in the pants. How much did you cop em for? And you know if they still have a size medium? 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom