When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

well I got my medal stand jacket for $140 at the Nike Factory Store in Opry Mills

damn, nice! you guys are getting deals... i bought mine about only 3-4 weeks ago for $430 unfortunately, and i think i can still return it if i can find a place that has it for a lot cheaper...

just came back from my local sports chalet, and they had they're USA stuff @ 25% off....

white pippen jersey

white jordan jersey

white barkley jersey

blue lebron jersey (replica)

blue durant jersey (replica)

dream team shorts

blue replica shorts (with the pockets)

and if you use the sports authority f&f coupon, it's an addt'l 25% off!

just came back from my local sports chalet, and they had they're USA stuff @ 25% off....

white pippen jersey
white jordan jersey
white barkley jersey
dream team shorts

sports chalet takes sports authority coupon?

bought mine for $297 yesterday at HoH
pimp.gif
That's still a lot.

Waiting for the USA Destroyers to hit the outlets. Its going to be a rush to the phones when the location that gets them is revealed.

Those Jackets that they wore when they received the gold medals were so sick! Props if anybody has any info on those.

Yo Dee which Sports Chalet? Thanks!

white pippen jersey
white jordan jersey
white barkley jersey
dream team shorts

I'm really tempted to buy a womens reflective jacket off eastbay in an xxl or something

Has anyone done this and can give results? 
laugh.gif

Cut is different, you won't like it.

yep, that's true.

i thought the same thing, so i went to the outlet to see if they had them. only had women's sizes. i tried the XL in women's, but the shoulders are really narrow and the jacket was a little short.

to give you an idea, i'm 6'0", 160lbs, so i'm not huge by any means, and it did not fit me well at all.

Last edited:
I am about 5-10 and 235/40 on a good day. I went XXL and it is darn near perfect. These things don't run big- if anything a little slim/small. Overall impressed with the quality and detail.

I am 6'3" and around 230-235 with broad shoulders. XXL is perfect. I bought an XL originally and returned it. Had to size up...

Does anyone know if the authentic shorts (not replicas) are still available anywhere?  Looking for the white/blue colorway

JS"

Does anyone know if the authentic shorts (not replicas) are still available anywhere?  Looking for the white/blue colorway

JS"

On the German Nike website sizes M, L and XXL are still available! I already helped two members two get theirs, the shorts should arrive at their homes this week!

The whole thing takes about 10 - 14 days from receiving your payment until it the shorts are at your doorstep! Of course with the exchange rate and shipping costs they are more expensive than in the US, but if you are a die hard fan of the shorts, it is worth while!

Andfattoo (or anyone with the shorts)...how do the 2010 FIBA shorts fit? Do the run big? Or similar to the hyper elite shorts currently out?

JS"

Andfattoo (or anyone with the shorts)...how do the 2010 FIBA shorts fit? Do the run big? Or similar to the hyper elite shorts currently out?
JS"

i have the 2008, 2010, and 2012 shorts. all are the "authentic" versions available at retail in size XXL

the 2008 definitely fit the smallest. by smallest i mean they have the shortest inseam at about 10½ inches. the 2008 have the widest leg openings which makes them appear very baggy.

the 2012 two-tone shorts and non two-tone authenitcs i got from the UK NDC site both fit about the same with 12½ inch inseam.

the 2010 are easily the largest of the 4 pairs of Olympic shorts i have with 12½ inch inseam, but they have a much longer rise than any of the others.

Back
Top Bottom