When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

I finally got my 2008 Nike Authentic USA Shorts in :smile:

I must say they are a bit even more baggy-er than the current USA ones.

Nice pick up. Where did you find them? I saw some on ebay in a size large. Glad I lost the auction cause if the medium is that baggy, large would have been a skirt on me.

NICE!! its funny how everything there sits and everything here is bought more by resellers than actually collectors and people who plan to wear the shoes/gear. lol any sighting of any gold medal kicks from Lebron, kobe, or durant?

Yes you are right!

I am glad that Foot Locker is giving it such a big effort to bring Basketball and all the great clothing and shoes over to Europe. The is a HOH no win Paris, Milan, London and I think somewhere is spain as well. I really hope they will open up one in Germany as well, such as Cologne, so I do not have to travel that far anymore!

Yes you are right!
I am glad that Foot Locker is giving it such a big effort to bring Basketball and all the great clothing and shoes over to Europe. The is a HOH no win Paris, Milan, London and I think somewhere is spain as well. I really hope they will open up one in Germany as well, such as Cologne, so I do not have to travel that far anymore!

Barcelona! Though they are nothing like here in the states. i made it to everyone of those last spring

Here is the half-zip that KD was wearing with the volt accent. Planning to wear the hell out of this haha :smokin

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. Been really busy, so just a quick snapshot.

Barcelona! Though they are nothing like here in the states. i made it to everyone of those last spring

When HOH in the states is a Porsche GT2 RS, the HOHs in Europe are like a regular Porsche Boxster, but the selection that they have is very nice still!

yes, the authentics without the two-tones were released on the UK version of NDC. i posted a picture of mine several pages back.

i would post more pictures, but they are currently in my luggage that was lost on my way back from traveling. not sure if i'll ever get 'em.

luggage was finally found. here are more pics of the authentics purchased from UK version of NDC.

Mannn ive been looking all over for that half zip KD had on in a size small...hope they still got it when i give them a call tomorrow

luggage was finally found. here are more pics of the authentics purchased from UK version of NDC.
Appreciate the pics, shorts look pretty clean.  I'm glad they found your luggage, that would've been some bs to lose those shorts.  I'm still trying to cop the replicas, I like the look of the authentics more but the price a little high for me.  Maybe if they go on sale and still have my size.  They don't have pockets right?  Thanks again for the pics. 

Appreciate the pics, shorts look pretty clean.  I'm glad they found your luggage, that would've been some bs to lose those shorts.  I'm still trying to cop the replicas, I like the look of the authentics more but the price a little high for me.  Maybe if they go on sale and still have my size.  They don't have pockets right?  Thanks again for the pics. 

correct...no pockets.

How does that grey 1/4 zip rub size wise? I feel like I'm in between an XL and XXL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom