When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

The material on the shorts are the WORST.

Look at this ****. It took next to no type of force to do this...

damn :lol:

been saying for years that material is TRASH. dont know why they dont go back to the old traditional authentic dri-fit material.

Last edited:
been saying for years that material is TRASH. dont know why they dont go back to the old traditional authentic dri-fit material.

THIS

I had ordered the new Oregon Ducks & Miami Hurricanes authentic basketball shorts and when they came in and I tried em on and felt the material I sent them back with the quickness......crap feels like paper

The old school dri fit material is the best

Last edited:
damn :lol:

Agreed. The old Elite Dri-Fit stuff was/is still amazing. All my favorite shorts I own are that material. This new stuff is so light and thin, and while I see why that is desirable it just feels fragile and cheap to me. Impossible for casual use too...

The material on the shorts are the WORST.
Look at this ****. It took next to no type of force to do this...
****, i have a rip/hole in my navy/white aut. shorts...that was there when i unpacked them..........i bet some kind of print machine did it......but say, are there 2 different versions of those 1992 retro shorts ? one with screenprint logo and dri-fit, and another version  with sewn on usa logo and different material ?

Last edited:
Yeah that material sucks. Glad I didn't give into spending $80 on them, and I was thinking about it just because of the retro look.

In Germany the sale has not started yet, although the selling has not been that successful.

I got the BB4 twice and the grey and blue hoodie and I am hunting the blue/red shorts and one of the pants (I think I will go with the blue one), but not for the standard price that is asked over here!

In Germany the sale has not started yet, although the selling has not been that successful.
I got the BB4 twice and the grey and blue hoodie and I am hunting the blue/red shorts and one of the pants (I think I will go with the blue one), but not for the standard price that is asked over here!
Can you let me know when you find the navy pair of pants??

http://www.stirlingsports.co.nz/catalogsearch/result/?q=Usa
Still has the grey hoody in most sizes
Just have to pay for NZ shipping
But I think after the currency conversion it's about 110

I was going to buy until i realized when I was checking out the grand total was $108 and some change and right below it says my credit card would be charged a total of $134.00
Missed out on the d****sportinggoods. Really need this though. Any places its still sitting around?:nerd:

Anyone know where I can pick up the white Hyper Elite Shorts in a size small?  The non two tones, missed my chance at finish line.

very tempting to place an order for the authentic home Lebron. I already have a replica home and away Lebron and a Authentic Durant. should i pull the trigger?

Back
Top Bottom