When did your girl know how much you make & amount in the bank

Lol when she's 1, sure. Once she's grown though? 

She'll ALWAYS be my first Priority.

If my lady feels like she doesn't want to be with me in the future for any reason at all... I can't stop her from leavin.

My daughter will always be in my life no matter what.

That would be a dominant factor yes. Seems like you guys are just assuming that I'm going to be in some empty relationship for what reason IDK

C'mon man, that conclusion is being drawn almost entirely from comments you've made in here :lol:

Between clearly insinuating that you wouldn't regard a woman you share your bed with for ____ (my follow up question was for clarification on things like this. You didn't answer that. For example, would you ideally be with the woman you marry until the day you die?) as ever being part of your immediate family, stating that you can't completely trust anyone you meet after 22, and the deliberate manner in which you've phrased everything dealing with this hypothetical significant other (you compared her to a friend, blood), you've painted a vividly bleak and cold picture.

Not to mention the fact that you've yet to clearly explain the thought process or reasoning behind this ideology in the first place.

Honestly, and this is just my opinion from the outside looking in; if you still believe this/view things this way past next year it's solely because you stubbornly tuned out any critiques of it. The fact that people brought up scenarios that you hadn't accounted for tells me that you probably haven't even thought this through all the way and further thought om the matter could easily cause you to do a 180.

Last edited:
How many people in here are in long, successful marriages?

My parents were flat broke when they got married, built up their wealth as a team, and have been married 30+ years.

Their marriage is something I strive for, but who you choose to marry is one of the most, if not the most, important decisions you'll make.

Last edited:
I told her my salary early on as it's easily searchable

Talked about savings when we started talking marriage

How many people in here are in long, successful marriages?

My parents were flat broke when they got married, built up their wealth as a team, and have been married 30+ years.

Their marriage is something I strive for, but who you choose to marry is one of the most, if not the most, important decisions you'll make.

Me and my wife have been married for just over 7 years and have been together for 12. We've had our ups and downs and our fair share of crises, but coming out of them has definitely made us stronger as a team and even made us more vulnerable to each other which in turn has caused us to be more open and honest with one another. As far as successful, we're not where we want to be yet but with the foundation we've built, I have no doubt we'll get there.

This guy really said that he wouldn't place his children, the people he created who are his responsibility over that of someone who is essentially a stranger that you have become semi familiar with.

Marriage is really over valued like crazy man.

A stranger that you have become semi familiar with? Damn :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom