When did Chris Bosh become a superstar?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Josh Smith > Bosh
Not really.

Anyways, Bosh isnt a superstar but winning changes people's perception of players. If the Heat win the NBA title with Bosh as their #1 big man then he'll likely be considered a superstar.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Josh Smith > Bosh
Not really.

Anyways, Bosh isnt a superstar but winning changes people's perception of players. If the Heat win the NBA title with Bosh as their #1 big man then he'll likely be considered a superstar.

i've wondered this all summer
smh.gif
dude b on twitter talkin like he that dude or somethin. He coo but the media has gassed this man completely up.

i've wondered this all summer
smh.gif
dude b on twitter talkin like he that dude or somethin. He coo but the media has gassed this man completely up.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

bosh is better than gasol?
roll.gif
Definitely arguable. But it won't mean much since both players aren't legit franchise players that can carry their teams to a championship as the best players on their respective team.  

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

bosh is better than gasol?
roll.gif
Definitely arguable. But it won't mean much since both players aren't legit franchise players that can carry their teams to a championship as the best players on their respective team.  

Can't carry a team = not a superstar

But he is a nice all star and gasoline ain't no Damn super star neither

There are only 3 superstars and that's Kobe, Lebron, and Wade. They are the only players that could get you 40 points on the offense end AND/OR win a game on the defensive end.

There are only 3 superstars and that's Kobe, Lebron, and Wade. They are the only players that could get you 40 points on the offense end AND/OR win a game on the defensive end.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

The same way Pau Gasol has. Once you pair an all-star with one of the league's best and teams defensive schemes aren't centered around him.
I think this is dead on.  Gasol paired with Kobe was really able to flourish, just imagine Bosh who is close if not better talent wise paired with LeBron/Wade
sick.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

The same way Pau Gasol has. Once you pair an all-star with one of the league's best and teams defensive schemes aren't centered around him.
I think this is dead on.  Gasol paired with Kobe was really able to flourish, just imagine Bosh who is close if not better talent wise paired with LeBron/Wade
sick.gif

Hes a real good player, and is still young enough to evolve into a superstar but hes not quite there yet. Superstars are moreso like Wade Kobe Lebron Dwight Melo etc.

Hes soft on the defensive end, rarely gets blocks and is 230 pounds. I think Miami needs a defensive big to handle the bigs cause Bosh will not be able to do so alone, especially with the Lakers.

Hes a real good player, and is still young enough to evolve into a superstar but hes not quite there yet. Superstars are moreso like Wade Kobe Lebron Dwight Melo etc.

Hes soft on the defensive end, rarely gets blocks and is 230 pounds. I think Miami needs a defensive big to handle the bigs cause Bosh will not be able to do so alone, especially with the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom