When did Chris Bosh become a superstar?

He isn't one. But the media and teams chasing him during this FA period made him think he's a superstar.

He isn't one. But the media and teams chasing him during this FA period made him think he's a superstar.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hahaha @ comparing Bosh to Virgil. I would call Bosh Virgil as well. Virgil was ALWAYS around but nobody understood why he was around. I used to hate seeing dude LOL.
laugh.gif

I thought he was more like X-Pac minus all the crotch-chops when he was getting hyped and doin all that yelling/screaming last week.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hahaha @ comparing Bosh to Virgil. I would call Bosh Virgil as well. Virgil was ALWAYS around but nobody understood why he was around. I used to hate seeing dude LOL.
laugh.gif

I thought he was more like X-Pac minus all the crotch-chops when he was getting hyped and doin all that yelling/screaming last week.

if he the top in his position in his position tho i dont see whats wrong w callin him a superstar, despite his crappy teams and resumes.... he may not a be a "league-approved" superstar but his numbers kinda say maybe he should be

if he the top in his position in his position tho i dont see whats wrong w callin him a superstar, despite his crappy teams and resumes.... he may not a be a "league-approved" superstar but his numbers kinda say maybe he should be

He's not, just an example of how the word superstar is thrown around way too much.

Great player, arguably the top PF in the game, but not a superstar... there are only several true superstars in the league.

He's not, just an example of how the word superstar is thrown around way too much.

Great player, arguably the top PF in the game, but not a superstar... there are only several true superstars in the league.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

The word superstar is thrown around too liberally. LeBron James and Dwayne Wade are superstars. In his career he has made the All-NBA Second Team once back in 06-07 and has never made an All-NBA Defensive Team. Throughout the recent Free Agency period, the media made it appear that Chris Bosh was better than he actually is. Is he a good player to have on a team? Yes, a good second option. Was he one of the better free agents this year? Yes. Was he a max type player? No. How does he become part of the "best basketball trio ever" when he's only had three playoff victories and 5 lottery seasons on his resume?  People are comparing this trio to when Hulk Hogan defected from WCW and joined the NWO. As a former wrestling fan, it would be unfair to compare Chris Bosh to Kevin Nash. If you're going to compare him to someone in the NWO he'd be Virgil/Vincent.
eek.gif
roll.gif

39.jpg

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

The word superstar is thrown around too liberally. LeBron James and Dwayne Wade are superstars. In his career he has made the All-NBA Second Team once back in 06-07 and has never made an All-NBA Defensive Team. Throughout the recent Free Agency period, the media made it appear that Chris Bosh was better than he actually is. Is he a good player to have on a team? Yes, a good second option. Was he one of the better free agents this year? Yes. Was he a max type player? No. How does he become part of the "best basketball trio ever" when he's only had three playoff victories and 5 lottery seasons on his resume?  People are comparing this trio to when Hulk Hogan defected from WCW and joined the NWO. As a former wrestling fan, it would be unfair to compare Chris Bosh to Kevin Nash. If you're going to compare him to someone in the NWO he'd be Virgil/Vincent.
eek.gif
roll.gif

39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom