When a chick randomly shows up at your residence.

Bwood, chicks are crazy man. I've had too many close calls over the years.

Bwood, chicks are crazy man. I've had too many close calls over the years.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"i'll call b4 i come...i wont just pop over out the bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue...."
1st thing that popped in my head

in regard to the situation OP, that a NOGO
depending on wat u doin, the situation could be major situation.

my first thought in my head when i seen who was at the door was..........if this had been yesterday
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What was yesterday?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"i'll call b4 i come...i wont just pop over out the bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue...."
1st thing that popped in my head

in regard to the situation OP, that a NOGO
depending on wat u doin, the situation could be major situation.

my first thought in my head when i seen who was at the door was..........if this had been yesterday
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What was yesterday?
nerd.gif

Nah. I don't let them know where I live until I smash, and after, I make sure they never know how to get back again.

Black Barney Stinson FTW!

Nah. I don't let them know where I live until I smash, and after, I make sure they never know how to get back again.

Black Barney Stinson FTW!

My ex gf, would always call and be like we gotta talk or whatever. And then be like ok I'm coming over, we can't have this convo on the phone. And then not even 2mins later will be like Ok I'm here. I was always just like what the heck? Girls are nuts.

I hate when anyone unexpected comes over. Esp when I was younger and it was family. Dad is yelling up stairs to come say Hi to........and it was just like really.

My ex gf, would always call and be like we gotta talk or whatever. And then be like ok I'm coming over, we can't have this convo on the phone. And then not even 2mins later will be like Ok I'm here. I was always just like what the heck? Girls are nuts.

I hate when anyone unexpected comes over. Esp when I was younger and it was family. Dad is yelling up stairs to come say Hi to........and it was just like really.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Don't answer the door. If she sees your car in the driveway and ask why you aren't opening say you don't recall her making an appointment.

Lol.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Don't answer the door. If she sees your car in the driveway and ask why you aren't opening say you don't recall her making an appointment.

Lol.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

30t6p3b.gif
 Happened once. Her and her friend popped up. You needed a passport to scan into my apartment building so they waited outside for someone to go in and went right behind them. Just so happened that it was my friends that were coming to chill who let them in so they sent me that warning text as soon they saw them. When they all came in I let them know they had to bounce because I was about to take a nap before work but my friends could stay and get on the playstation. 
que?

Originally Posted by Retro23J

30t6p3b.gif
 Happened once. Her and her friend popped up. You needed a passport to scan into my apartment building so they waited outside for someone to go in and went right behind them. Just so happened that it was my friends that were coming to chill who let them in so they sent me that warning text as soon they saw them. When they all came in I let them know they had to bounce because I was about to take a nap before work but my friends could stay and get on the playstation. 
que?

nah, they know better, plus ive been with my girl for 2 years so i dont bring girls to the crib

nah, they know better, plus ive been with my girl for 2 years so i dont bring girls to the crib

Back
Top Bottom