When a chick randomly shows up at your residence.

would never happen.. there's only one chick allowed to come to my house uninvited.. all the others know their place
grin.gif

would never happen.. there's only one chick allowed to come to my house uninvited.. all the others know their place
grin.gif

has happened to me MULTIPLE times

each chick i break up with seems to come by crying, going nuts.

one time chick came by and threw all the stuff i have ever gotten her all over the yard.

another time i was at my boys apartment and a chick came by banging on the window. - almost gave her the boot to the face.

also had chicks drive by my crib to see if my car is outside to see if im home.

girls a crazy.

has happened to me MULTIPLE times

each chick i break up with seems to come by crying, going nuts.

one time chick came by and threw all the stuff i have ever gotten her all over the yard.

another time i was at my boys apartment and a chick came by banging on the window. - almost gave her the boot to the face.

also had chicks drive by my crib to see if my car is outside to see if im home.

girls a crazy.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"i'll call b4 i come...i wont just pop over out the bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue...."
1st thing that popped in my head

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THIS!

"Let it work.... gyrate...."
laugh.gif
this happened to me while another female was present. My girl at the time came through to show me her new car smh. Hid ol girl in the bathroom upstairs.

I've made sure girls as well as friends know not to pop up at my house unannounced since that day, but the situation was hilarious after the fact. Until my girl found out anyway. Felt turrable man. oh to be young and dumb again.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"i'll call b4 i come...i wont just pop over out the bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue...."
1st thing that popped in my head

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THIS!

"Let it work.... gyrate...."
laugh.gif
this happened to me while another female was present. My girl at the time came through to show me her new car smh. Hid ol girl in the bathroom upstairs.

I've made sure girls as well as friends know not to pop up at my house unannounced since that day, but the situation was hilarious after the fact. Until my girl found out anyway. Felt turrable man. oh to be young and dumb again.

Originally Posted by do work son

i dont like to be surprised.
there it is. in the same boat.....

but my ex did do so one time, trench coat, black heels, black lingerie........ i didn't mind that at all.
always an exception to the rule.

Originally Posted by do work son

i dont like to be surprised.
there it is. in the same boat.....

but my ex did do so one time, trench coat, black heels, black lingerie........ i didn't mind that at all.
always an exception to the rule.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

had a chick show up at my job. i never even told her where i worked. !@%% wasn't cool. sent her on her way.

happened twice
indifferent.gif

I asked her wheres my lunch the second time, and she got mad 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

had a chick show up at my job. i never even told her where i worked. !@%% wasn't cool. sent her on her way.

happened twice
indifferent.gif

I asked her wheres my lunch the second time, and she got mad 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Don't answer the door. If she sees your car in the driveway and ask why you aren't opening say you don't recall her making an appointment.

Don't answer the door. If she sees your car in the driveway and ask why you aren't opening say you don't recall her making an appointment.

30t6p3b.gif
 Happened once. Her and her friend popped up. You needed a passport to scan into my apartment building so they waited outside for someone to go in and went right behind them. Just so happened that it was my friends that were coming to chill who let them in so they sent me that warning text as soon they saw them. When they all came in I let them know they had to bounce because I was about to take a nap before work but my friends could stay and get on the playstation. 

30t6p3b.gif
 Happened once. Her and her friend popped up. You needed a passport to scan into my apartment building so they waited outside for someone to go in and went right behind them. Just so happened that it was my friends that were coming to chill who let them in so they sent me that warning text as soon they saw them. When they all came in I let them know they had to bounce because I was about to take a nap before work but my friends could stay and get on the playstation. 

one of jumpoffs came by cause she wanted to "chill" since i haven't seen her in months

i let her in & my room is trashed! she is like well i got a 'boyfriend" now!

im like oh well you here now do what you came here for
devil.gif
& she got madd like "we just cant chill"

nah curve that mess...she left crying
laugh.gif
smh

one of jumpoffs came by cause she wanted to "chill" since i haven't seen her in months

i let her in & my room is trashed! she is like well i got a 'boyfriend" now!

im like oh well you here now do what you came here for
devil.gif
& she got madd like "we just cant chill"

nah curve that mess...she left crying
laugh.gif
smh

Back
Top Bottom