When 2 say when

Ive been doing this since 10th grade....Ive collected,sold and worn them.....Waited in lines pushed and shoved now that Im 23 I don't have the paitence for it anymore....after the concords and coolgreys Im done this year...only online purchases after these....But my question to u guys when do u say enough is enough?

Seeing that I'm 14 and have been collecting since I was 13, Probally in the next 40 to 50 years
wink.gif
. Plus I don't buy any of these new releases anyways.

I've collected about 90 kicks in the last year. I think imma cool out after this year.

27, started avidly buying Jordan's at age 20, wouldn't really call myself a "collector" as I cop, wear and give away. Starting to get that collector itch though now that I'm older. I think I'll quit when I can look in my closet and say there isn't another pair of Jordan's out there that I want in my collection. What up J671!?

I started in 1998 as a freshman in high school.

I've tried to convince myself in the last two years that its almost over.

I faced reality that for the time being, its never really "over"....

I have an addictive personality though.... I beast.

ohwell.gif

I would like to slow it to a crawl by the time I'm 30 though
grin.gif

Im 29 and been into kicks since I was 8-9. Didn't get my first pair of Jays till 16. didn't start buying to collect till like 22. So im not that many years in but I know so much since I was a kid but never could afford to buy. I don't see myself even quitting but cutting back in a major way. My daughter turning 2 real soon. I already got her started on the jordans, pass that torch to her. There is always gonna be a shoe that comes out and you gonna say to yourself "I like those, I gotta have them". You might see a pair you like for way cheap or something or have that opportunity to get that 1 shoe you always wanted. So quitting is never gonna be a option for me. Hopefully I get to that level where money isn't a issue and I can cop whatever I want but right now priorities are more important than kicks.

Im 21 and ive been collecting since i got my first job which was 16. The releases just arent like they used to be so Ive temporarily called it quits besides the Chicago Xs and maybe the white/red VIs. Im also in college so it helps that the releases arent worth coppin anyway

Started in 8th grade.. first pair of Air Jordan VI's. Then with White N red 1's. Maan. but that was about it...then it got stopped till 9th grade when i got my Playoff 8's. then Burgundy 5's..then Raptor 7's.. and so the ball got rolling again. They come they go... at 17, I dont feel like stopping any time soon. JB keeps coming with something good. at LEAST 3 times a year. And this year with the VI's.. yeah. most definately.

I'm 23 and have been collecting since I was 17 when I got my first job at a shoe store.... Last year was my worst year buying about 2 pairs a week, bought over 90 pairs last year alone. And I am going to try to call it quits. I realise I just graduated college and its time to start getting my life on a more productive track...

The thing that made me wanna stop is when I questioned myself, I knew it needed to change, collect less = buy less....

I start a full time job after graduation on June 7th. I feel that the amount of money I'll be making is only going to make me buy more shoes, but as I get older, I've definitely only bought what I like. I haven't really bought into the hype and buy shoes I like.

When I get my job, I definitely see myself collecting until I have a family. Then family comes first.

i think this is a bad year to try and stop.
besides tryin to hunt down all the oldies
there is alot of good ones coming out

When I'm 6 ft deep, I'll stop collecting. *knocks on wooden shoe tree from Titanium XX3*

My first shoe was the Grape V's back in 89/90. Ever since then I was hooked. When will I stop? As others have said, when all grails are copped. Pushin' 30 and still can't shake the jays.

Back
Top Bottom