Whats Your Weekend Looking Like?

359541.gif

Got a meeting with a client at noon tomorrow. Then later that night get up with this chick I been talking to, she's trying to watch the sunrise. Sunday morning I'm going to the gun range with my mom and cousin in the morning. I'm not sure how I'm gonna survive this weekend on little to no sleep though. :lol:

It's my first free weekend in a long time so gonna enjoy it

Had a successful date with the main last night

Got one coming over early afternoon today

After that raging in Santa Monica this evening and tonight

Might hit up bottomless brunch tomorrow

Went to the store copped some steaks for later tonight
Wiping down my van for tonight :pimp: :lol:
Chill with the homies for a lil while
Burning trees :pimp: :pimp:

Just landed in Malia, Greece. One of the craziest party spots in the Mediterranean.

Will be posting pics on IG: dvminixk

Just got home from drill. Hitting the gym up tonight and than up for whatever. Don't have to report in tomorrow.

Utterly miserable so far. Planned a decent bike ride this morning - woke to rain hammering on the windows which has barely stopped. Then spent most of the day trying to unclog the toilet - which 3 kids had pooped in after they realised it was blocked. Ended up having to take the whole thing apart and found an entire roll of TP in the waste pipe - not just a clump but the whole roll still wrapped around the cardboard. That the third time I've had to do it in 3 months too - first time was a beanbag, and now TP twice.

So you can imagine the sort of mood I'm in...

Utterly miserable so far. Planned a decent bike ride this morning - woke to rain hammering on the windows which has barely stopped. Then spent most of the day trying to unclog the toilet - which 3 kids had pooped in after they realised it was blocked. Ended up having to take the whole thing apart and found an entire roll of TP in the waste pipe - not just a clump but the whole roll still wrapped around the cardboard. That the third time I've had to do it in 3 months too - first time was a beanbag, and now TP twice.

Bruhhhba bean bag? Like a hacky sack or an actual bean bag? Lmao

View media item 1111680
Yeah like a 6"x4" beanbag - my wife teaches kids gymnastics and uses them. No idea how it got in there. I was furious that time. It was really jammed in there - the beans had swelled up to make a really good seal. I couldn't believe it when I saw the seam and red (with brown!) fabric just sticking out the pipe when I pulled it out.

Now I'm super slick at dismantling a toilet.

Tomorrow I'm going to a hardware place to buy a big single sheet TP dispenser because it's ridiculous how much we go through - just generally and also by shoving whole rolls in at a time.

Last edited:
was suppose to go to the beach, but there was too much traffic. later in the evening going to Super Franks for my nieces birthday. its like a chuck e cheese but with a kids basketball court. gonna dunk on some 5th graders. 
happy.gif

View media item 1111814

Got flaked on by first chick Friday, now 2nd one had to cancel today because something came up, not as mad since she actually gave me a reason. Hoping one of my other chicks come thru tonight, so I have a reason to buy a bottle of henny. Horrible Weekend and this rain ain't helping.

Got flaked on by first chick Friday, now 2nd one had to cancel today because something came up, not as mad since she actually gave me a reason. Hoping one of my other chicks come thru tonight, so I have a reason to buy a bottle of henny. Horrible Weekend and this rain ain't helping.

I wish you the best of luck good sir.

My boy hit me up about partying on Frenchman St(NOLA), might have to make the move since I always have a story when i go.

struggle so far...

Stayed in last night.

Friend of mine is having some grand opening at some lounge in Hollywood tonight.

I hate Hollywood :stoneface:

Probably just end up posting up and drinking with the homies :smh:

And I feel a cold coming. Been taking dayquil and plenty of fluids all day, pause.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom