What's your weakness when it comes to the opposite sex?

i LOVE real gentlemen, the ones with manners and such. :evil: i guess nice guys fall into the same category as a gentleman too. i can't tolerate the douchebags that girls usually like :lol:

how about you guys? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Personality wise, I like a girl who's a bit feisty and aware of ish that's going on. Never been a fan of the "princess" types.

Physically? Long legs and a nice booty. Natural hair is a bonus.

Last edited:
Physically? See: The Booty Appreciation Thread

Personality wise, just that legit interest that is felt after being together for awhile

Their personality, I'd rather have a regular female who is cool than a bad annoying chick

I like a smart chick who is secure in her sexuality. Meaning she can discuss sex with no reservations.

Not ratchet.

smile, personality, genuine caring and kindness for others, someone that can make me smile, roll my eyes and laugh, passion

Physically a asian or black chick with a nice bubble, lips and long black hair or brown hair or that funky hipster hair
Personality I need a woman with patience, sick sense of humor, polite, family orientated, morals/values, integrity, loyalty
Sexuallly has to be down for whatever, not a prude(if we are in a committed relationship)

Fatty. But not fat.

Cute face. Long hair. Pretty toes. Sexy lips. Slanted eyes.

If she has a pretty p...like not those meat curtains.

Back
Top Bottom