Whats your relationship with your neighbors?

One of my neighbors +*+ is so fat. she walked her dog by me last week, i turned around and said "damn" under my breath. she stopped for a moment then kept walking.

White guy across the hall sold a company when he was younger for 22mill. He's just an old guy now, but he's super cool. Talks to me all the time and we chill.

One of my neighbors +*+ is so fat. she walked her dog by me last week, i turned around and said "damn" under my breath. she stopped for a moment then kept walking.

White guy across the hall sold a company when he was younger for 22mill. He's just an old guy now, but he's super cool. Talks to me all the time and we chill.

I wave high to them always.. sometimes they ask about the fam.. my house is usually the one making the noise on the block so, I try to be respectful.

I wave high to them always.. sometimes they ask about the fam.. my house is usually the one making the noise on the block so, I try to be respectful.

One to the left of me is cool.

Young dude with a nice +*+ m3. Got a diff chick coming through every week. We chop it up like every day. He works on wall street and actually helped me get my current gig.

One across from me are a quiet older asian couple. They stay home all day, but have $$$$$. 
The neighbor 2 houses down is a  $+*%+%$ party animal. Young white dude from Boston. Dude has parties every week 
laugh.gif

One to the left of me is cool.

Young dude with a nice +*+ m3. Got a diff chick coming through every week. We chop it up like every day. He works on wall street and actually helped me get my current gig.

One across from me are a quiet older asian couple. They stay home all day, but have $$$$$. 
The neighbor 2 houses down is a  $+*%+%$ party animal. Young white dude from Boston. Dude has parties every week 
laugh.gif

Left neighbor is pretty kool. Whenever he's outside he's playing with his kids and I just say whats up and he just waves back.

Right neighbors are a pain in the *!%. They're always outside drinking and partying loud, making my dogs bark, and they have a LOUD *!% harley they someone ALWAYS drives at 3am, waking my dogs up and causing them to bark.

Left neighbor is pretty kool. Whenever he's outside he's playing with his kids and I just say whats up and he just waves back.

Right neighbors are a pain in the *!%. They're always outside drinking and partying loud, making my dogs bark, and they have a LOUD *!% harley they someone ALWAYS drives at 3am, waking my dogs up and causing them to bark.

Tempted to vent and post a wall of text but ill spare you guys and just say I hate my next door neighbor who is also my landlord

Tempted to vent and post a wall of text but ill spare you guys and just say I hate my next door neighbor who is also my landlord

Back
Top Bottom