Whats your relationship with your neighbors?

Ive got a crazy neighbor always doin all types of crazy +%%# and making stuff up. An old dude thats mad friendly and always helps out when we're out of the country or whatnot and we try to do the same, he's real . An older couple across the street, the husband drives an older SL and likes cars so hes cool in my book. And theres a real old couple on the other side Ive never talked to, they ignore me when I wave .theres a cat down the street whos into muscle cars and bikes and all that so hes straight too, throws me a salute every now and then when I come by in the SS

I try to be nice to all my neighbors - turn the music down when I come onto the street, wave etc. So NT whats up with your neighbors?

Ive got a crazy neighbor always doin all types of crazy +%%# and making stuff up. An old dude thats mad friendly and always helps out when we're out of the country or whatnot and we try to do the same, he's real . An older couple across the street, the husband drives an older SL and likes cars so hes cool in my book. And theres a real old couple on the other side Ive never talked to, they ignore me when I wave .theres a cat down the street whos into muscle cars and bikes and all that so hes straight too, throws me a salute every now and then when I come by in the SS

I try to be nice to all my neighbors - turn the music down when I come onto the street, wave etc. So NT whats up with your neighbors?

When I first moved in I would be respectful when I came home late and wave when I saw them. I even tried to initiate some chit chat a few times, but they all just blew me off. The old bastard next to me even threatened to call the cops cause my 9 year old sister was being to loud when she was playing in the back yard.
ohwell.gif

When I first moved in I would be respectful when I came home late and wave when I saw them. I even tried to initiate some chit chat a few times, but they all just blew me off. The old bastard next to me even threatened to call the cops cause my 9 year old sister was being to loud when she was playing in the back yard.
ohwell.gif

i personally don't. At most wave to them if i'm driving off. But my friend's crazy neighbor once threw all his shoes down the stairs for being too loud. And they were his nice sneakers

i personally don't. At most wave to them if i'm driving off. But my friend's crazy neighbor once threw all his shoes down the stairs for being too loud. And they were his nice sneakers

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Dont have one, we see each other but we keep it moving. Its better like that. 

For the most part. I tried to be nice to the one I see the most, but dude was so awkward I just gave up.

The coolest one though lives across the street. African cat with a gang of kids and two jobs. Hardly ever see him, but when I do we speak.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Dont have one, we see each other but we keep it moving. Its better like that. 

For the most part. I tried to be nice to the one I see the most, but dude was so awkward I just gave up.

The coolest one though lives across the street. African cat with a gang of kids and two jobs. Hardly ever see him, but when I do we speak.

My next door neighbor owns a hotel in Georgia and an apartment in Chicago (I'm for NJ) so hes away for months at a time. He gave my family a key to his house to make sure everything is Ok inside the house and check on the house every so often. Ideal place for pounding vag
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

My next door neighbor owns a hotel in Georgia and an apartment in Chicago (I'm for NJ) so hes away for months at a time. He gave my family a key to his house to make sure everything is Ok inside the house and check on the house every so often. Ideal place for pounding vag
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nortenos my way are actually pretty chill. they say waddup every night to me as im walking by with my business attire & briefcase.... lol.

nortenos my way are actually pretty chill. they say waddup every night to me as im walking by with my business attire & briefcase.... lol.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Dirty
laugh.gif
My relationship with all my neighbors is a nod or a hand wave. That is it.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Dirty
laugh.gif
My relationship with all my neighbors is a nod or a hand wave. That is it.

My Russian neighbour to the right of me has 9 (!) kids, they're all annoying and loud. One of them cracked my window with his BB gun, while another one dented the roof of my car with a baseball. They always try to break into my backyard to pet my puppy, leaving the gate wide open for my dog to escape. Their parents are %@%$*! irresponsible and over-lenient. Made verbal threats to their parents and to the little #@@$@, haven't seen them outside since.

The neighbour across from me is nosy as all hell, and is always trying to keep up with the Joneses. Always has to compare his car to my car, his sons job to mine, asks me how much my parents make and how much I make etc... I avoid him at all costs and throw on the mean mug every time I see him.

Neighbour to the left of me is cool, they're animal lovers and they take care of my puppy whenever I'm out of town.

I %@%$*! hate my neighbors.

My Russian neighbour to the right of me has 9 (!) kids, they're all annoying and loud. One of them cracked my window with his BB gun, while another one dented the roof of my car with a baseball. They always try to break into my backyard to pet my puppy, leaving the gate wide open for my dog to escape. Their parents are %@%$*! irresponsible and over-lenient. Made verbal threats to their parents and to the little #@@$@, haven't seen them outside since.

The neighbour across from me is nosy as all hell, and is always trying to keep up with the Joneses. Always has to compare his car to my car, his sons job to mine, asks me how much my parents make and how much I make etc... I avoid him at all costs and throw on the mean mug every time I see him.

Neighbour to the left of me is cool, they're animal lovers and they take care of my puppy whenever I'm out of town.

I %@%$*! hate my neighbors.

New people just moved in to the apartment right upstairs....they are loud as hell..it's 12:30 and I swear it sounds like elephants walking around and throwing ##+* around upstairs

New people just moved in to the apartment right upstairs....they are loud as hell..it's 12:30 and I swear it sounds like elephants walking around and throwing ##+* around upstairs

We have been speaking a lot more lately now that some dude got ginzued up on our front driveway. I guess he thought it was good to get in good standings with the black guy. Just in case some more #$%$ pops off.
laugh.gif

We have been speaking a lot more lately now that some dude got ginzued up on our front driveway. I guess he thought it was good to get in good standings with the black guy. Just in case some more #$%$ pops off.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom