What's your order at Subway?

Sweet Onion chicken teryaki on Italion herb and cheese provolone and cheeder, green peppers and jalapeños.

Question: can I choose the bread I want with the 5 dollar foot longs??

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

sweet onion chicken teryaki
yo i never copped from subways a day in my life. but there has been occasions where i have been with people who so happened wanted somesubways...so they usually split the sandwich with my out of courtesy i guess, but anyway that sweet onion chick teryaki is SLAMMINg. i got hooked up twice withit. by my boy and my sis...i want one now

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Originally Posted by Dom90

you can never go wrong with the meatball sub
pimp.gif

the ole meatball sub

Honey Oat Bread
Turkey
lettuce
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
olives
Spinach
lil bit of black pepper and salt
and Chipotle sauce

bon apetite!
pimp.gif

Italian Herbs and Cheese
Chicken Bacon Ranch
Provolone and American
Lettuce
Pickles
Salt & Pepper
Toasted, please

Normally....

Footlong Turkey with Lettuce, S & P, Lite Mayo

or

Footlong Chicken Teriaki, Lettuce, S & P, Sweet onion sauce

Both on Honey Oat, or Wheat.

Originally Posted by the north west

footlong meatball with everything

everything though?

When i get meatball i usually just get provalone cheese and MAYBE jalepenos... i tried it once with lettuce and a grip of other stuff and wasnt feelin it atall...

I usually order the oven roasted chicken with lettuce, onion, banana pepper,jalepenos, sweet onion sauce.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

So...this post inspired me to go to Subway. I was damn near geeked too.

I go through Subway's drive thru...ask for my usual foot long Spicy Italian...toasted on white add bacon with shredded cheese, lettuce, pickles, ranch dressing, and a touch of pepper. She hands me my sandwich...SOFT AS HELL. I already knew...not toasted. But, I saw that the bacon was hard so I figured the rest of the meat was heated. Nope.

I get home, open the paper...
eek.gif
What is this TOM FOOLERY?! It looks like another sandwiches toppings was on the paper alone...globs of pickles covered in ranch and shredded cheese. I try to salvage it and eat through it. ##!% was disgusting. I hate cold sandwiches already...but this was wild sloppy. I even put it in the microwave for a moment.
sick.gif
Hell no.

I go back up there...tell the manager that I ordered this toasted. She prints the receipt and says it didn't say toasted but makes the sandwich anyways. Even the manager looked like she didn't know what she was doing but the TMac-eyed girl was the one that made my sandwich the first time around. I just prayed that she didn't put her hands on my sandwich this time. The manager asks the TMac-eyed girl for some bacon...broad throws like 12 pieces of bacon her direction!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The manager laughs...only takes 4. Wonderful. My sandwich goes in the oven...the manager walks back to the cash register. Nooooooooooo! The TMac-eyed girl is back to finish my sandwich off. I'm like...oh dear God.
smh.gif
I ask for lettuce, pickles, and ranch. That's it. She puts the lettuce on...a modest amount. That's fine. Pickles...literally grabs a FIST FULL.
sick.gif
Then...SLAPS the clump full onto my sandwich...no parts of even dispersal...AT ALL. SPRAYS OD ranch all over my sandwich...I'm just laughing at this point. Then, she tries to mash the sandwich together to cut it in half...FAILS...cuts the sandwich in half while it's still open.
roll.gif
I give up...refills my drink and hopes that the drink and chips fulfills my appetite.

$+$# Subway.
laugh.gif

How you have a drive thru at your Subway though? That !@++ is unheard of around here...

Seriously. That's crazy. I've been all over California and there are Subways everywhere, but I don't think I've ever seen one with a drivethrough. Anyway, I usually get a cold cut combo on wheat with everything except pickles and jalapenos. Extra vinegar. For anyone in Southern California -- thebest sub sandwiches I've ever had are from Bay Cities Deli in Santa Monica.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Normally....

Footlong Turkey with Lettuce, S & P, Lite Mayo

or

Footlong Chicken Teriaki, Lettuce, S & P, Sweet onion sauce

Both on Honey Oat, or Wheat.
I like that too or a footlong meatball with provolone.

Back
Top Bottom