What's your order at Subway?

italian bmt, italian bread toasted, provolone, everything on it except onions or sweet peppers.

Speaking of Subway's I saw a Blimpies a few weeks back in the city I thought they were all gone.

$5 foot long Spicy Italian, extra meat (yea yea) provolone, lettuce, pickles, oil&vinegar, black pepper and arregano (sp?).

I haven't had anything else from there since they started the $5 foot long special.

honey oat foot long tuna extra provolone cheese toasted lettuce honey mustard 2 macadamia cookies Hi C fruity punch

Originally Posted by Dom90

you can never go wrong with the meatball sub
pimp.gif

Ordering anything else should be done at a different deli.

The Eye-talian BMT

Italian herbs n cheese bread(toasted):
-lettuce
-tomato
-cucumber
-pickles
-salt & pepper
-oil & vinegar
-mayo

eek.gif
Holy smokes!!! I may be takin' a trip to subway later. It's beenfar too long.

Spicy Italian
-On wheat bread
-Non Toasted
-Provolone
-Lettuce
-Onion
-Banana Pepper
-Tomato
-Sweet Onion Sauce

I cant eat Subway more than 2 times a week. Any more than that and it all tastes the same

So...this post inspired me to go to Subway. I was damn near geeked too.

I go through Subway's drive thru...ask for my usual foot long Spicy Italian...toasted on white add bacon with shredded cheese, lettuce, pickles, ranchdressing, and a touch of pepper. She hands me my sandwich...SOFT AS HELL. I already knew...not toasted. But, I saw that the bacon was hard so I figured therest of the meat was heated. Nope.

I get home, open the paper...
eek.gif
What is this TOM FOOLERY?! It looks like another sandwiches toppings was on the paper alone...globs of pickles covered inranch and shredded cheese. I try to salvage it and eat through it. ##!% was disgusting. I hate cold sandwiches already...but this was wild sloppy. I even putit in the microwave for a moment.
sick.gif
Hell no.

I go back up there...tell the manager that I ordered this toasted. She prints the receipt and says it didn't say toasted but makes the sandwich anyways.Even the manager looked like she didn't know what she was doing but the TMac-eyed girl was the one that made my sandwich the first time around. I justprayed that she didn't put her hands on my sandwich this time. The manager asks the TMac-eyed girl for some bacon...broad throws like 12 pieces of baconher direction!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The manager laughs...only takes 4. Wonderful. My sandwich goes in the oven...the manager walks back to the cash register. Nooooooooooo! The TMac-eyed girl isback to finish my sandwich off. I'm like...oh dear God.
smh.gif
I ask for lettuce, pickles, and ranch. That's it. She puts the lettuce on...a modest amount.That's fine. Pickles...literally grabs a FIST FULL.
sick.gif
Then...SLAPS the clump full onto my sandwich...no parts of even dispersal...AT ALL. SPRAYS OD ranchall over my sandwich...I'm just laughing at this point. Then, she tries to mash the sandwich together to cut it in half...FAILS...cuts the sandwich in halfwhile it's still open.
roll.gif
I give up...refills my drink and hopes that the drink and chips fulfills my appetite.

$+$# Subway.

Veggie footlong
Whole wheat
Tomato
Lettuce
Jalapeno
Carrot
Cucumber
Black Olive
Pickles
Banana Peppers
Spicy Mustard

Italian BMT
Garlic bread
Pepperjack cheese
No toasted
The works
Peppercini and jalapeno
Oil and vinegar
Black pepper
Chipotle
Arigano
Parmesean

12" Chicken Breast on Italian Herb & Cheese

Chicken warmed, not toasted

Lettuce, Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Jalepenos, Banana pep, Cucumbers, Oil and Vinegar, Salt and pepper.

Good 2 Go...
pimp.gif

Spicy Italian
Italian herb and cheese bread
Pepperjack cheese
lettuce
tomato
banana peppers
jalapeno peppers
bell peppers
oil&vinegar
sweet onion sauce

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

So...this post inspired me to go to Subway. I was damn near geeked too.

I go through Subway's drive thru...ask for my usual foot long Spicy Italian...toasted on white add bacon with shredded cheese, lettuce, pickles, ranch dressing, and a touch of pepper. She hands me my sandwich...SOFT AS HELL. I already knew...not toasted. But, I saw that the bacon was hard so I figured the rest of the meat was heated. Nope.

I get home, open the paper...
eek.gif
What is this TOM FOOLERY?! It looks like another sandwiches toppings was on the paper alone...globs of pickles covered in ranch and shredded cheese. I try to salvage it and eat through it. ##!% was disgusting. I hate cold sandwiches already...but this was wild sloppy. I even put it in the microwave for a moment.
sick.gif
Hell no.

I go back up there...tell the manager that I ordered this toasted. She prints the receipt and says it didn't say toasted but makes the sandwich anyways. Even the manager looked like she didn't know what she was doing but the TMac-eyed girl was the one that made my sandwich the first time around. I just prayed that she didn't put her hands on my sandwich this time. The manager asks the TMac-eyed girl for some bacon...broad throws like 12 pieces of bacon her direction!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The manager laughs...only takes 4. Wonderful. My sandwich goes in the oven...the manager walks back to the cash register. Nooooooooooo! The TMac-eyed girl is back to finish my sandwich off. I'm like...oh dear God.
smh.gif
I ask for lettuce, pickles, and ranch. That's it. She puts the lettuce on...a modest amount. That's fine. Pickles...literally grabs a FIST FULL.
sick.gif
Then...SLAPS the clump full onto my sandwich...no parts of even dispersal...AT ALL. SPRAYS OD ranch all over my sandwich...I'm just laughing at this point. Then, she tries to mash the sandwich together to cut it in half...FAILS...cuts the sandwich in half while it's still open.
roll.gif
I give up...refills my drink and hopes that the drink and chips fulfills my appetite.

$+$# Subway.
laugh.gif

How you have a drive thru at your Subway though? That !@++ is unheard of around here...

Footlong meatball on wheat or italian herb and cheese with the triangles cheese with gardinara (sp?) and oregano

*puts on flame suit*

how do you order at subway btw?

i've only eaten at quizno's ,i'm guessing it's probably the same when you get your order. (or so, i'm guessing)

Back
Top Bottom