What's your NT journey been?

learned about NT jordan brand back in 05 and never posted about a year and a half later i did some wandering and stumbled into general

learned about NT jordan brand back in 05 and never posted about a year and a half later i did some wandering and stumbled into general

I feel like people come here for the Jordan forum but end up staying because of General

I feel like people come here for the Jordan forum but end up staying because of General

Been here since September of '08, got banned on my original SN, banned again on a second and here I am.

Been here since September of '08, got banned on my original SN, banned again on a second and here I am.

Been lurking since beginning of  09 then finally decided to join before the next school year started. Started in the buy/sell lounge then migrated toward the whole forum. Been here ever since, Thanks for every laugh
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Been lurking since beginning of  09 then finally decided to join before the next school year started. Started in the buy/sell lounge then migrated toward the whole forum. Been here ever since, Thanks for every laugh
laugh.gif

Started coming on here in 2003 because I was looking for Kobe's new shoes when he signed with Nike, and Google sent me here.
For the next 3 years I just lurked on the Nike/Jordan forums, and then I got bored and started lurking General.
I finally got a sn in 2008, after I met a guy who also lurks on NT.
Now I only go on General/Sports, haha I don't even go into the Nike/Jordan forums anymore.

I've been warned once because my avy was too big.

Started coming on here in 2003 because I was looking for Kobe's new shoes when he signed with Nike, and Google sent me here.
For the next 3 years I just lurked on the Nike/Jordan forums, and then I got bored and started lurking General.
I finally got a sn in 2008, after I met a guy who also lurks on NT.
Now I only go on General/Sports, haha I don't even go into the Nike/Jordan forums anymore.

I've been warned once because my avy was too big.

Lurked for a year.
Joined in 06 right after graduating high school.
Never been banned.
not a shoehead only here for General, Sports, and Music

Lurked for a year.
Joined in 06 right after graduating high school.
Never been banned.
not a shoehead only here for General, Sports, and Music

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Peep Game

1 full month. I had never heard of NT until then. The Black Women Appreciation Thread is what brought me
here, followed by the other women appreciation threads. I'm only on the General & Music forums.
I have a lot of posts for my time, but 615 in a month? 
sick.gif

I can't help it, those women appreciation threads got me like

2z5lifn.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Peep Game

1 full month. I had never heard of NT until then. The Black Women Appreciation Thread is what brought me
here, followed by the other women appreciation threads. I'm only on the General & Music forums.
I have a lot of posts for my time, but 615 in a month? 
sick.gif

I can't help it, those women appreciation threads got me like

2z5lifn.jpg

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I remember someone's sig a couple years back on here... It went something like -

"5 years on NT has made me a smarter man."

Years later I can definitely cosign that...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I remember someone's sig a couple years back on here... It went something like -

"5 years on NT has made me a smarter man."

Years later I can definitely cosign that...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I lurked for a while, I think I originally heard of this site cause I was looking at pics of AND1 ME8s on google images, as well as the Protege shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joined and stayed in the Nike/Sneaker Reviews forums, occasionally went into Jordan and Other Brands

Went into General once, changed my life FOREVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still remember my early days when I would read arguments over women between AntonLaVey and DC and I was like "who are these NT legends???"
laugh.gif

I lurked for a while, I think I originally heard of this site cause I was looking at pics of AND1 ME8s on google images, as well as the Protege shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joined and stayed in the Nike/Sneaker Reviews forums, occasionally went into Jordan and Other Brands

Went into General once, changed my life FOREVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still remember my early days when I would read arguments over women between AntonLaVey and DC and I was like "who are these NT legends???"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom