What's your NT journey been?

I started lurking in 2006. Joined 2 years later. Never was one to post much, I'd just go through each topic. Now I post more often.
I came in here originally for the Jordan section. Now, I don't even go there really lol. More so in Nike, General, S & T, Music, Sneaker Showcase and sparingly visit Nike Retro.

Originally Posted by QnZInFaMouSS95

laugh.gif
this might be a lil weird, but op is your first name john?

Because i know a guy with Kramer as his last name and thats ur SN
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
dont tase me bro
Nahh it's not, my SN is after the seinfeld character word to my first avy. No tasin!

Originally Posted by QnZInFaMouSS95

laugh.gif
this might be a lil weird, but op is your first name john?

Because i know a guy with Kramer as his last name and thats ur SN
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
dont tase me bro
Nahh it's not, my SN is after the seinfeld character word to my first avy. No tasin!

1 full month. I had never heard of NT until then. The Black Women Appreciation Thread is what brought me
here, followed by the other women appreciation threads. I'm only on the General & Music forums.

1 full month. I had never heard of NT until then. The Black Women Appreciation Thread is what brought me
here, followed by the other women appreciation threads. I'm only on the General & Music forums.

around 7 or 8 years full of lulz
I browse the entire forum, I'm a true NTer, not just a General forum lurker.
Nike/retro, JB, General, Showcase, Music, Sports... I love em' all
pimp.gif

JB forum is filled with a bunch of crybaby punk $#@%* though
30t6p3b.gif

around 7 or 8 years full of lulz
I browse the entire forum, I'm a true NTer, not just a General forum lurker.
Nike/retro, JB, General, Showcase, Music, Sports... I love em' all
pimp.gif

JB forum is filled with a bunch of crybaby punk $#@%* though
30t6p3b.gif

Been here for over half a decade. Homie told me to go here for info on kicks. I've always been a forum fanatic so I lurked around general and found that there were a lot of people like me here. Been on it since, it's my go-to site after class, work, anything. I even met a couple NT'ers that attended my university through here (mainly the regional forums).
Been suspended once, for a week...this year, for exchanging insults with someone
30t6p3b.gif
, it's whatever though, we all fam.

Been here for over half a decade. Homie told me to go here for info on kicks. I've always been a forum fanatic so I lurked around general and found that there were a lot of people like me here. Been on it since, it's my go-to site after class, work, anything. I even met a couple NT'ers that attended my university through here (mainly the regional forums).
Been suspended once, for a week...this year, for exchanging insults with someone
30t6p3b.gif
, it's whatever though, we all fam.

5 years

used to only post in shoe sections...stop messing with shoes been posting in general for about 2 years...never been banned...100% positive transactions

5 years

used to only post in shoe sections...stop messing with shoes been posting in general for about 2 years...never been banned...100% positive transactions

Lurked since August 2002, signed up in Jan 2003. Been here 8+ years.
Started with Nike/JB forums, then once I lost my interest in shoes around 2006 I stayed strictly General/Sports/Music. After I found 4chan had a way better sports and music forum, I mostly just stay General now.

Also got banned twice. Good memories!

Lurked since August 2002, signed up in Jan 2003. Been here 8+ years.
Started with Nike/JB forums, then once I lost my interest in shoes around 2006 I stayed strictly General/Sports/Music. After I found 4chan had a way better sports and music forum, I mostly just stay General now.

Also got banned twice. Good memories!

i lurked in 2003. became a member in 2004 then later forgot my username and password for some reason.continue lurkn and made a new username in 2008.

i started with the jordan section btw. then lurked to general lol

i lurked in 2003. became a member in 2004 then later forgot my username and password for some reason.continue lurkn and made a new username in 2008.

i started with the jordan section btw. then lurked to general lol

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I have a lot of posts for my time, but 615 in a month? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I have a lot of posts for my time, but 615 in a month? 
sick.gif

Joined in 08. Didn't start posting until the summer of 09.
Started out doing noob stuff. Looking back at my first thread
roll.gif
the comments in there.
Only checked the Jordan and Nike forum. But once I started checking the Sports and General NT started to consume my life
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Never been banned.

Joined in 08. Didn't start posting until the summer of 09.
Started out doing noob stuff. Looking back at my first thread
roll.gif
the comments in there.
Only checked the Jordan and Nike forum. But once I started checking the Sports and General NT started to consume my life

Never been banned.

I remember someone's sig a couple years back on here... It went something like -

"5 years on NT has made me a smarter man."

Years later I can definitely cosign that...
laugh.gif

I remember someone's sig a couple years back on here... It went something like -

"5 years on NT has made me a smarter man."

Years later I can definitely cosign that...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom