What's your favorite food/resto?

call me crazy. but i love jollibee..loved it when i was a kid..when i went back to the pi last summer, and every time i visit my lady in cali
pimp.gif

greenwich pizza is good too

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

call me crazy. but i love jollibee..loved it when i was a kid..when i went back to the pi last summer, and every time i visit my lady in cali
pimp.gif

Jolly Spaghetti > any other spaghetti out there.
pimp.gif

Chickenjoy needs no introduction, I love the Tuna Pie too.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by soleXchange

Ay ramen Fan out there? Shinjuku in Makati Ave for me is the best. For Vietnamese i like Pho Hoa.
happy.gif

Co-sign on Shinjuku. They also have another branch by the corner of Makati Cinema Square and Pasong Tamo ext. (I think) Anyway food there is great! Pricesare a bit steep but worth it. If you're a fan of Gyoza this is THE place

Karendiria ni Aling nena ..special ang dinuguan nila dun at inihaw na tilapia..the best ..sarap ..lasang atin.

reading this thread made me hungry.

S&R FTW! kinda like costco in the states
i just found out you dont have to be a member to eat, food is bomb and affordable too
pimp.gif

KusinaSalud , Brgy Putol, San Pablo, Laguna

Ordered their Special SEAFOOD TINOLA and BINAGOONGANG BABOY

Saarrraaappp!!

Great for dates!
happy.gif

haha if your willing to drive...
laugh.gif

okay another San Pablo Find.
Located at Sampaloc Lake, San Pablo City
hehe

Any Beef Mami lovers?
with a great view??

ahhh simple things in life....
smile.gif

^^hey bro taga san pablo ka din ba? im from san pablo and i haven't been back since 1999, man i remember those mamian place at sampaloc lake. i alsoremember APO restaurant there when you go down the street from the kapitolyo to the lake the very first restaurant there was called APO but that was a longtime ago when i was still a kid. i also remeber sandik's sa tabi ng jbros cinema sa palengke masarap yung pansit nila dun, brings back memories, nice findbro wish i could go back to SPC

^haha hindi bro...my friend used to live there too so he took us to these places...we were just passing by goin to quezon...i think its a chill place to livein,not too fast paced...people are like laid back...and in sampaloc lake,you could see a lot of joggers...and people know each other! hahaha great place imo...

good find dude.might have to pay that place a visit.

my new personal fave is new jacinto chinese resto over at qc.the place looks like a carinderia but mayn,their grubgoes down well.the fried chicken is
to die for and the house special chow mein is a must.

anybody here knows Pines brownies in Pampanga? It's the pastry store on the main road to I think San Fernando.

My friend's mom is usually in Pampanga and brings home some Pines brownies and they're the best in my opinion. Haha.

Perfectly moist and chewy and sweet!

Grilled Chicken, Liempo and Porkchop with Special Sauce ni Manang... It's Between Mapua and Lyceum... On the wall of intramuros...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Grilled Chicken, Liempo and Porkchop with Special Sauce ni Manang... It's Between Mapua and Lyceum... On the wall of intramuros...

Yeah man. Best stall in the wall. Used to have my breakfast and lunch there. There place is always packed even before lunch time is over all there stuffs outlike limited kicks here. hehehe U cardinal mr. asuncion? Viva La Vida!

yup... cardinal me batch 2001, how 'bout you?... food of Manang is great, Mang Mar sauce pa nga! Before lunch, i remember all the food sometimes arealready sold!

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^haha hindi bro...my friend used to live there too so he took us to these places...we were just passing by goin to quezon...i think its a chill place to live in,not too fast paced...people are like laid back...and in sampaloc lake,you could see a lot of joggers...and people know each other! hahaha great place imo...
nagulat lang ako bro, off all places sa niketalk ko pa nakita yung sampaloc lake saka yung mamian, very unlikely na may NTer na nagpunta salaguna, anyway yeah back then it was more of a "probinsya" atmosphere, ngayun mejo parang syudad na din ang sanpablo but regardless i grew up thereand had a lot of great memories, nice find talaga bro, quezon is great to try to visit yung palaisdaan na restaurant, can't remember what city it was onpero i remember eating there whenever we went to lucban, they have great food there as well

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^haha hindi bro...my friend used to live there too so he took us to these places...we were just passing by goin to quezon...i think its a chill place to live in,not too fast paced...people are like laid back...and in sampaloc lake,you could see a lot of joggers...and people know each other! hahaha great place imo...
nagulat lang ako bro, off all places sa niketalk ko pa nakita yung sampaloc lake saka yung mamian, very unlikely na may NTer na nagpunta sa laguna, anyway yeah back then it was more of a "probinsya" atmosphere, ngayun mejo parang syudad na din ang sanpablo but regardless i grew up there and had a lot of great memories, nice find talaga bro, quezon is great to try to visit yung palaisdaan na restaurant, can't remember what city it was on pero i remember eating there whenever we went to lucban, they have great food there as well

hahaha yea,just tryin to share bro! siguro mas ok sya noon...hehe
roll.gif

quezon has great food too! Crispy pata in Candelarya is a must!

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

i3asuncion wrote:

Yeah man. Best stall in the wall. Used to have my breakfast and lunch there. There place is always packed even before lunch time is over all there stuffs out like limited kicks here. hehehe U cardinal mr. asuncion? Viva La Vida!

I remember the old days then when I was in College that between Mapua and Lyceum. I remember for only 25php you get a generous amount of rice and big piece offried chicken or porkchop plus free soup. Love it!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom