What's your favorite food/resto?

our barkada and i used to eat in one of the stall at the wall, one ulam, then with eat all rice, and soup all you want... Ang sabi nga namin, they have ahectare of ricefields at intramuros... For 30 pesos only busog nako! They serve the rice in a platic tupperware...

ChE Batch 98******, fin @ '03. =) There were lots of goods spots to eat in intramuros from carinderias, pancitan, inumans to fine dining. 5 years ofhardship and bliss!!! Nice to know there a fellow red bird in NT. by the way how much is the ZFV @ PYS? thanks

some food/restaurant i miss sa pinas na wala dito sa states:
aysee sisig in pasig sa gilid ng ultra(don't know kung bukas pa sila)
bahay pancitan (pasig) - they have the best tapsilog and lomi imo
goodah - ribsi, longsi, tapsi, tosi atbp.
kimchi? (i just remember they have that sa fastfood ng megamall saka ng galleria)
gutson's billiards sisig w/ mayo
pimp.gif

garahe -liempo (besides gokongwei building in lasalle when i was a freshman way back)
andok's, baliwag lechon manok and liempo
sweet inspirations mongolian @ katipunan, qc
fish ball sa dapitan near ust
oreo shake sa p. noval sa tabi din ng ust
sinoy and trining bulaluhan pagka exit ng south super highway
sm binalot (sta rosa, laguna?) basta sa laguna
that's all i could think of right now

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Grilled Chicken, Liempo and Porkchop with Special Sauce ni Manang... It's Between Mapua and Lyceum... On the wall of intramuros...
kumakain din ako dun dati!!manang sauce at atchara! 45php na ata ang meal nila.

^yeah... it's the best in intramuros... Chicken and Liempo ni Manang...

Fishball in any kanto...
hotdogs and Buns (gilid ng mapua)... isaw ng manok and baboy in any kanto...
and syempre kwek kwek...

to eastcoastpinoybal:
it cost me $120 dollars for the flight V shipping cost included

^boss batch 01 ka grad or 01 ka pumasok?anu course?

kantunan sa gilid ng mapua, aling taling, the famous 664..hehe

Mcdonald's spaghetti and french fries...
KFC gravy syempre tandem with fries (try nyo masarap) and chicken...

to airpopoy629:
^batch 2001 graduate, electrical engineering!

Sisig of Gerry's Grill and Dencios...
Garlic Frog and Fried Hito of Crocodile Grille...

To airpopoy629:
Nope... Wala meng balak mag PEE, ok na kong REE and just regulating our Electric Distribution Utilities... How 'bout you pre? Mapuan din?

^boss mapuan din ako..NPC ka? erpat ko sa CBk PCL sa laguna..

iskargu sa calauan laguna and Kamayan sa palaisdaan bay laguna and tayabas quezon..

and...jollibee
pimp.gif

Pizza Hut, Hawaiian Pizza with Sausage Stuff Crust...

To airpopoy629:
Energy Regulatory Commission pre... Regulated namin ang NPC (TransCo), MERALCO and other electric distribution utilities in the whole Phil! Nong year kagraduate?

@i3asuncion
That's the white/navy zfv right?

In Sto.Tomas Batangas u got Rose & Grace for there Bulalo and nice town to eat some Mami & Lomi.

Beef Brocolli at any North Park...

to eastcoastpinoyballer:
Nope, i'm pertaining to the black/ grey colorway ZFV... it would cost you $130 for the white/navy zfv... S79.99 for the black/grey and $89.99 for thewhite/navy ZFV at PYS

i3asuncion: Batch 95 ka?

ECE Batch '97 here but most of my friends are batch '95...tambay sa Garfies/Malou

On Topic:

I like Hooters Buffalo Chicken Wings...yum!

Sharksfin of Mini Stop...

To AIR Kamote23:
Yupz, 95 me puamsok sa mapua...

Tambayan ko is at batibot near entrance for cars - likod ng mga pinost na nakapasa ng entrance exam near din sa maraming basketball courts...

Wow I remember that place...nice to see another fellow Mapuan here...and also a suki kay Manang's Porkchop sa Wall
pimp.gif

Mapuan here pero oldie na... Batch 91 pa ko and friend of the infamous Mr. Mortera... Di ba Popoy.... Nanalo nga pala sya sa case versus Mapua so reinstatedsiya...

Back to topic..

Cyma in Trinoma and Gbelt 2

I love the Giant Shrimps (di dwa prawn) in Creamy Tomato Dill Sauce

Myron's Place at Greenbelt 5

Love the Steaks....

i just remembered right now sa south superhighway sa shell ata yun dati sa tabi nya meron hungry hippo burgers, da best burgers imo , i hope they still have emwhen i get to go back home, i remember they use foil to wrap the burgers

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Mapuan here pero oldie na... Batch 91 pa ko and friend of the infamous Mr. Mortera... Di ba Popoy.... Nanalo nga pala sya sa case versus Mapua so reinstated siya...

Back to topic..

Cyma in Trinoma and Gbelt 2

I love the Giant Shrimps (di dwa prawn) in Creamy Tomato Dill Sauce

Myron's Place at Greenbelt 5

Love the Steaks....

smh di tuloy ako naka uno sa pricom ni sir mortera...
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

buti naman at nagbalik loob na siya sa mga mapuans..kailangan siya ng EE students..
happy.gif

foods?
canteen ng Mapua pag labas amoy ulam na.
roll.gif

I'm sure everyone knows about heaven and eggs but with the crummy weather nothing beats a friend steak with a crunchy egg
wink.gif

cyma in trinoma and shang ri la is really good
madison steaks in trinoma is also good...especially the fish and chips and the wagyu beef(quite expensive tho,but worth it)
casa armas' paella is unbeatable

Outback Steakhouse, Dads, Oliver's Supersandwiches, Dencios, Northpark , RJ Bulalohan sa Mandaluyong....
pimp.gif
and Tropical Hut Hamburger (Old School, not sure though if they still have thesame menu as 5 years ago)

Back
Top Bottom