Whats wrong with my Girl?HELP

Sounds like sinuses. Seriously. Its bad this time of year and when mine get bad I get nauseous and dizzy. It's normal to lose so many strands of hair aday, I want to say it's upwards of like 80+. You notice it more in the shower because it's wet and wet loose hair is noticeable, yuck.

Now if she has sore boobs, is nauseous and tired all the time... might be time to take that EPT

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Now if she has sore boobs, is nauseous and tired all the time... [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]might be time to take that EPT[/color]
QFT

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

a couple of things.. adrenal fatigue/stress... hypoglycemia ( low blood sugar) describes a lot of the issues that you just described

what is her diet like?
what does she eat?
what kind of stresses does she have in her life?
When does she feel dizzy/nausea before or after eating?
does she have any allergies?

Most people think they are some life-threatening disease or illness when its just an adrenal gland/blood sugar problem.

Hit me back and let e know and I will try to help or you can PM me.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

for the past month my girl has been telling me that she has been feeling dizzy,has had nausea,and she has had a cough for a few months that hasnt gone away.she recently told me that a lot of her hair is falling out ,only when she takes showers.she refuses to go to the doctor,i am getting worried that something could really be wrong with her,is there anybody that can give me advice on what might be wrong with her?
She needs to see a doc. If she refuses there is nothing NT can do about it. There is no way in hell for anyone here to know what she has, ifanything. It could be stress, it could be and infection, it COULD be a number of things. She needs to see a doc asap. The people you should be going to forhelp if her family if she still refuses to see a doctor.
Where are you studying MD at? As many as 60 percent of men aged 18 to 70 are infected with HPV and many show no symptoms whatsoever.
There are many types of HPV virus. Stop trying to scare that man.If you are smashin' on a regular, jimmied up or not, you probably have some strain of this. Do a google search.

In women it can lead to ovarian cancer so it's not some "silly" STD that has no lasting effects. It's very serious in women.

Back
Top Bottom