Whats wrong with my Girl?HELP

Dude I'm a studying MD and that's definitely HPV. The effect on the male is shriveling and decomposition of the venereal area. Sorry man. Dip it ingasoline to disinfect it or something.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

^is that your momma?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Are you reported?[/color]

1187810867-95921_full.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Munfy

Dude I'm a studying MD and that's definitely HPV. The effect on the male is shriveling and decomposition of the venereal area. Sorry man. Dip it in gasoline to disinfect it or something.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aww man, I was just joking with the pic, because I knew that dude gotlike that from HPV... I thought OP's girl was preggo not actually having HPV... That sucks yo...

AND NO I'M NOT SALTY AND NO HE WASN'T REPORTED. I just like to say that and see peoples reactions... Me n the OP are all good
[/color]

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

she has AIDS man leave her ASAP

jk but you really think NT has doctors or something? smh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hahaha. it might be mercury poisoning, like on NIP/TUCK!!!maybe Eden is poisoning your girl too!

Crohns disease, may be an ovarian cyst, or possibly addison's disease, thats all i got for now

Originally Posted by Munfy

Dude I'm a studying MD and that's definitely HPV. The effect on the male is shriveling and decomposition of the venereal area. Sorry man. Dip it in gasoline to disinfect it or something.
Where are you studying MD at? As many as 60 percent of men aged 18 to 70 are infected with HPV and many show no symptoms whatsoever.
There are many types of HPV virus. Stop trying to scare that man.If you are smashin' on a regular, jimmied up or not, you probably have some strain ofthis. Do a google search.

sounds like stress.....this usually happens to women after giving birth because their body goes through a lot of stress during labor.

Probably an ovarian cyst. Gross I'm sure for you to ask her about her periods but she could easily be overlooking those symptoms.
If she hasn't had a period then you know what's up.

shes studying to be a doctor and she tells me all the reasons why she doesnt have HPV but she doesnt explain why those things are happening to her.it pisses meoff that she is as stubborn as she is,i told her if she doesnt go to the doctor that i would leave her,she agreed to go

take her to the doc fam my brother-in-law died a week ago saturday and they thought he was just had a really bad cold/flu. junk could of all been avoided by asimple doctor visit.

doctor ftw.....oh and keep us updated. hope she feels better and prayers to you and yours.

Fam, either this could be serious or you could just be over thinkin' [...duh]. But it could be that she's pregnant or somethin', I don't know.I'm not a doctor...which reminds me, tell her to go to one.

Back
Top Bottom