Whats wrong with my Girl?HELP

for the past month my girl has been telling me that she has been feeling dizzy,has had nausea,and she has had a cough for a few months that hasnt gone away.sherecently told me that a lot of her hair is falling out ,only when she takes showers.she refuses to go to the doctor,i am getting worried that something couldreally be wrong with her,is there anybody that can give me advice on what might be wrong with her?

Tell her to go get tested. IF her hair is fallin out it could be serious. Dont want +$@ happenin to her son.

O yeah and this is NT so....pics
smile.gif

Dude, a lot of hair falls out in the shower. As for the rest of the symptoms... HPV.

hpv?i heard about it on tv but can someone explain to me what this is? i think i am going to make her go to the doctor next weekend whether she likes it ornot.i would put pics but there is nothing to put up,shes not bald or anything its just that she said that more hari is falling out than usual

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

hpv?i heard about it on tv but can someone explain to me what this is? i think i am going to make her go to the doctor next weekend whether she likes it or not.i would put pics but there is nothing to put up,shes not bald or anything its just that she said that more hari is falling out than usual
You engage in sexual relations yet?

If so, RIP.

Back
Top Bottom