WHAts up with these Christian Louboutin shoes

Temporary for sure....looks like some stuff floating around during the Von Dutch era.

Amazing how much money people blow on things to "keep up".....Most of the rich rappers/entertainers/celebs probably got their pairs for free to promote the items to the working common folks to splurge on them to attain status. :smh:

hopefully these are next
crocs.jpg

U buggin...crocs are comfortable as hell. PERFECT house shoe.

Yo, wtf are you talking about? Women's shoes? Did you even read the thread? This was about the men's shoes, rappers wearing them and there were plenty of pics posted as examples.
I never said they're overpriced, they most certainly are able to create enough demand at those prices so they're priced accordingly. I (as in ME PERSONALLY) think they're generally not good looking sneakers, as I said...even if they were the same exact pairs with Vans branding for $80. It's has nothing to do with price or pushing the envelope, I'm perfectly fine with that but I'm a grown man and the idea of wearing sneakers with spikes, cheetah print, whatever IS tacky to me. I'm well aware that he has simpler designs and models but this thread isn't addressing that.
The women's Louboutins...well, I never even said a word about that. My response was to the empty, broad comment you made "Ohh look is high end **** we can't afford, let's talk about how much we hate it." I can only speak for myself, I'm sure there are people who "hate" because they can't afford it but I'm not that guy.
I don't know if it's that serious that you're like defending your wife's honor (because she has A pair that she wore for your wedding) and great taste or what, that you blindly make comments and respond with something irrelevant. You're a fan because of how women look in his shoes? That's great. Has nothing to do with what I was saying so "build a bridge".

VCOver.gif

Last edited:
To me, Louboutin's mens sneakers ARE a fad. but to be honest, you are paying for quality. The leather ranges from genuine python to sheepskin. The inside lining is better quality leather than 99.9% of anything Nike has or will ever put on. And the spikes on the shoes are individually hand placed. Also, no one is even mentioning the fact that exclusivity plays a factor in it too. There are never more than 200 of each style produced and there is a LONG waiting list for most of the pairs that are coming out. Sure it's a status symbol but it also separates you from the clowns who think theyre doing it because they bought the latest pair of recent retro Jordans or Lebrons.

and CL did do amazing things with his women's life. it's nothing sexier than seeing a chick in Louboutins. trust me, if you see a chick in Payless heels and one in Louboutins, you're more apt to get at the one in the red bottoms.

People say the same ish about us and our "Retros..."
It's all the same, but the celebs wear what their stylists think is hot, and for the most part, WE wear what we like.
Well, some of us do. Hypebeasts just wear what they're TOLD is hot.

Only way I would wear these would be if I was a celeb getting paid to endorse them. Saving up to buy them on a normal income, wouldn't even cross my mind

You should check out the designer footwear thread in sneaker showcase. Most of the shoes there are ugly :x. I like simple, clean designs. I don't need shoes with zebra, leaopard print with spikes all over them.

If i was a multi millionaire, i wouldnt look twice at these monstrosities.

Theyre ugly as hell but the stunt factor is off the charts, its a phantom ghost or any other ''super'' car only in the form of a sneaker.

'' Then i spent 400 bucks on this, just to be like N' you aint up on this ''

The red bottom just makes the shoe distinctive // original.

Besides; most of the high-end designer brands come along with high-end prices.. ^_^

Nonetheless; it also gives people the opportunity to wear "exclusive" stuff. Stuff that the average joe doesn't wear.

The red bottom just makes the shoe distinctive // original.

Besides; most of the high-end designer brands come along with high-end prices.. ^_^

Nonetheless; it also gives people the opportunity to wear "exclusive" stuff. Stuff that the average joe doesn't wear.

:smh: @ the bump

da hell you doin bruh

Last edited:
If bieber and wayne wore them then it must be cool

No im joking these punks wearing these should burn in hell..worst shoes of the hypebeast era next to those nike fruity colorful basketball shoes..

I'm a fan of Louboutin, not those horrible sneakers but the dress shoes and the pumps for women are :pimp:. I wouldn't mind getting a pair if I have the money to spend except that I hear the red bottom starts coming off after a couple of wears :smh: :x

Last edited:
You really got to see these in person to appreciate them. I personally hate the designs but the materials and craftsmanship are top notch. You won't find any excess glue or paper thin leather on these, the kicks are plush...definitely a premium product. If a design came out that I liked I would cop.

They look like luxury hot topic style sneakers. I don't want spikes or metal studs on my shoes.

Reminds me of all the "#igdaily #menswear #givenchy #hermes #redbottoms #mm" people on IG. While 99% of these designer shoes are ugly and look like space boots, you just gotta pick thru each of these "high end" designers and find the gems. Can't even front I almost pulled the trigger on some of those Balenciagas (sp) Arenas, those red ones are straight :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom