WHAts up with these Christian Louboutin shoes

Btw his women's shoes are pretty amazing, very unique ad fun designs, even though the hype is a bit much now, my wife has one pair she wore to our wedding 2 years ago...dope shoes for women, some of his men's shoes are nice, specially those safaris.

Btw his women's shoes are pretty amazing, very unique ad fun designs, even though the hype is a bit much now, my wife has one pair she wore to our wedding 2 years ago...dope shoes for women, some of his men's shoes are nice, specially those safaris.
cross dresser?

once i saw this, no further discussion was needed.

Last edited:
Corny. Because you don't like it you automatically can't afford it? They're generally tacky as hell to me whether they were $80 Vans or $1200 Louboutins.

My comment was more of a general statement, but if the shoe fits, wear it fam....otherwise dont get bent out of shape, a lot of people who can't afford this type of ****, much rather sit there and find ways to call these brands ugly and overpriced instead of just walking along....that's just how it is.

What's so tacky about women's Louboutins?....are you a woman?...my wife and a lot of other women with great taste that I know love his designs and ALOT of more affordable brands like Steve madden have followed lead with some of his designs....so obviously they are not tacky, yeah some of his stuff maybe out there, but what high end designer doesn't push the envelope?.....as far as their men stuff, I'm not really a fan...although I find a selct few pairs appealing, but certainly a fad for men and in a few years played the **** out....as far as his women shoes, as a man...I'll continue to be a fan, love the way girls look in his shoes.

They look converse. But whatever floats your boat. If you can afford these, to ahead. If not, don't be envious because these are terrible!

his womans shoes are great.

the mens stuff is wack. just trendy flavor of the moment ed hardy type fad that will die out. his heels are timeless though.

da women's ones are fine..but you can't tell me those spiked kicks is potent piff, looks like something gene simmons should've copy wrote years ago for kiss memorabilia.

i don't see where i said otherwise.....im a fan of women's Louboutins.....they really look mean on a girl

Corny. Because you don't like it you automatically can't afford it? They're generally tacky as hell to me whether they were $80 Vans or $1200 Louboutins.

My comment was more of a general statement, but if the shoe fits, wear it fam....otherwise dont get bent out of shape, a lot of people who can't afford this type of ****, much rather sit there and find ways to call these brands ugly and overpriced instead of just walking along....that's just how it is.

What's so tacky about women's Louboutins?....are you a woman?...my wife and a lot of other women with great taste that I know love his designs and ALOT of more affordable brands like Steve madden have followed lead with some of his designs....so obviously they are not tacky, yeah some of his stuff maybe out there, but what high end designer doesn't push the envelope?.....as far as their men stuff, I'm not really a fan...although I find a selct few pairs appealing, but certainly a fad for men and in a few years played the **** out....as far as his women shoes, as a man...I'll continue to be a fan, love the way girls look in his shoes.
Yo, wtf are you talking about? Women's shoes? Did you even read the thread? This was about the men's shoes, rappers wearing them and there were plenty of pics posted as examples.

I never said they're overpriced, they most certainly are able to create enough demand at those prices so they're priced accordingly. I (as in ME PERSONALLY) think they're generally not good looking sneakers, as I said...even if they were the same exact pairs with Vans branding for $80. It's has nothing to do with price or pushing the envelope, I'm perfectly fine with that but I'm a grown man and the idea of wearing sneakers with spikes, cheetah print, whatever IS tacky to me. I'm well aware that he has simpler designs and models but this thread isn't addressing that.

The women's Louboutins...well, I never even said a word about that. My response was to the empty, broad comment you made "Ohh look is high end **** we can't afford, let's talk about how much we hate it." I can only speak for myself, I'm sure there are people who "hate" because they can't afford it but I'm not that guy.

I don't know if it's that serious that you're like defending your wife's honor (because she has A pair that she wore for your wedding) and great taste or what, that you blindly make comments and respond with something irrelevant. You're a fan because of how women look in his shoes? That's great. Has nothing to do with what I was saying so "build a bridge".

Back
Top Bottom