Whats up With the Heat Wave here in Cali

it's down to 97!!!

earlier it was 105, hotter than Palm Springs which was at 97. that completely turned around now...

it's down to 97!!!

earlier it was 105, hotter than Palm Springs which was at 97. that completely turned around now...

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by DTruth07

i dont ever remember it being this hot
It's the hottest day ever recorded in LA
Damn, he's right.  http://www.huffingtonpost...bak_n_740936.html.  Hit 113 Downtown.  That's nuts. 
eek.gif
 My central air broke late yesterday evening and I was pissed. My girl had to leave work early to be home when the repair people showed up. I am glad they were able to repair it without having to order any parts. My house should be nice by the time I get home from the office. It's a 112 in San Marino, my goodness
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Damn, he's right.  http://www.huffingtonpost...bak_n_740936.html.  Hit 113 Downtown.  That's nuts. 
eek.gif
 My central air broke late yesterday evening and I was pissed. My girl had to leave work early to be home when the repair people showed up. I am glad they were able to repair it without having to order any parts. My house should be nice by the time I get home from the office. It's a 112 in San Marino, my goodness
30t6p3b.gif

Really?  Oh shh.  Now that's something. 

Here in the Valley it's scorching.  
30t6p3b.gif

One of the nastiest feelings is sweating, and driving with the windows down while the hot air is hitting you. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's gonna cool down I hope.

Really?  Oh shh.  Now that's something. 

Here in the Valley it's scorching.  
30t6p3b.gif

One of the nastiest feelings is sweating, and driving with the windows down while the hot air is hitting you. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's gonna cool down I hope.

Godwilling I won't have to deal with the heat.

I went straight from my place to my car in underground parking this morning at 7:30a. A/C crankin as per usual in my car on the way to the office. Underground parking up to my climate controlled office. Ate lunch at my desk. Bout to do everything in reverse and should be walking into my 76* home (unless my A/C broke).

Its days like this when my mortgage payment doesn't seem quite as bad. I can't handle the heat so I have to live near the coast. I swear it never even hits 90* out in Playa Vista. Was in downtown LA yesterday when the temp reading in the car hit 100+. By the time I got home it was back down to a managable 83*. God bless the ocean.

Godwilling I won't have to deal with the heat.

I went straight from my place to my car in underground parking this morning at 7:30a. A/C crankin as per usual in my car on the way to the office. Underground parking up to my climate controlled office. Ate lunch at my desk. Bout to do everything in reverse and should be walking into my 76* home (unless my A/C broke).

Its days like this when my mortgage payment doesn't seem quite as bad. I can't handle the heat so I have to live near the coast. I swear it never even hits 90* out in Playa Vista. Was in downtown LA yesterday when the temp reading in the car hit 100+. By the time I got home it was back down to a managable 83*. God bless the ocean.

Thats so crazy how its raining on the east here and soo hot in the west at the end of September

Thats so crazy how its raining on the east here and soo hot in the west at the end of September

Back
Top Bottom