Whats up With the Heat Wave here in Cali

sick.gif

eek.gif

Don't remember it being this hot ever in LA.
112 in East LA no A/C
'Bout to leave the comfy a/c confines of the office to the oven that is my place. 
30t6p3b.gif

Temps hit 113 in Downtown today...hottest day since 1877. 

sick.gif

eek.gif

Don't remember it being this hot ever in LA.
112 in East LA no A/C
'Bout to leave the comfy a/c confines of the office to the oven that is my place. 
30t6p3b.gif

Temps hit 113 in Downtown today...hottest day since 1877. 

True, but remember during the months of June and July. It was very hazy and cloudy throughout most of the day. And weather peaked at about 78. I'm fine with the late summer, more half naked chics running around. Cant complain with that.

True, but remember during the months of June and July. It was very hazy and cloudy throughout most of the day. And weather peaked at about 78. I'm fine with the late summer, more half naked chics running around. Cant complain with that.

110 in South OC when I left for lunch. (It's now 106)

Probably 108-109 at the moment in LA County.

Wouldn't be surprise if IE- 112 and LA being at least 103.

110 in South OC when I left for lunch. (It's now 106)

Probably 108-109 at the moment in LA County.

Wouldn't be surprise if IE- 112 and LA being at least 103.

Back
Top Bottom