What's this Year's Summer Anthem? VOL: Is There Any?

Told yall 03 was the year...I went to atl that year too smh at yall wearing baseball socks..I remember when the chicks in Cleveland tried that stuff

For my caribbean music fans: OUR Summer Anthem

As much as it pains me to say...right now it's ain't worried bout nothin 

Last edited:
Daft punk "get lucky" is the summer anthem.... At least for grown folks.

Agreed. #1 song and album in the country right now....dude's in here naming songs that 80 percent of the country hasn't even heard :lol: Where is "Ain't Worried About Nothin" even being played? I mess with that song but I haven't heard it once on the radio or any club.

Agreed. #1 song and album in the country right now....dude's in here naming songs that 80 percent of the country hasn't even heard :lol: Where is "Ain't Worried About Nothin" even being played? I mess with that song but I haven't heard it once on the radio or any club.

Whats the hottest song in the club right now? I genuinely asking

That's what I'm saying, I mess with aint worried but that song won't get any real burn. Get lucky has that summer classic written all over it. Its a song everyone can enjoy. Pharrell getting his Michael Jackson on. Blurred lines also up there. Pharrell winning this summer

Last edited:
:lol: @ Any French Montana song being the official summer anthem of the nation.

Maybe for New York, but No one is singing any french montana songs here in so cal brah.

When did So Cal become the barometer for whats hot in the rest of the country?

IM ON ONE was a summer anthem for the nation, everyone in every state was singing that hook for weeks.
Thats an anthem.

French Montana's WORK aint no damn nation anthem, it aint on the radio...no ones buying it... the views are low... how is it a massive anthem? :lol:

But whatever. WORK is the anthem. Happy? All the birds are singing it...all the homies are rapping it... its a smash yo :rofl:

Last edited:
It's cool man. I ain't tryna mess up your anthem talk.
Work is the summer anthem.
French Montana is whats hot all around the west coast. Everyones bumpin that Montana right now. :pimp: :pimp:

Ight? I'll peacefully exit and let you guys continue. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom